Admin Task Thread

The "Region" drop down tab still says that the Presidential election is today

The "Region" drop down tab still says that the Presidential election is today
Will look into this; I can't remember if it's through the ACP or a Spreadsheet somewhere

Reactions: upc
I hate to bring up my media outlet again, but it seems as though, (from what a few people have said on Discord)n that some people are having difficulties posting in the latest article posted.

Reactions: upc
I hate to bring up my media outlet again, but it seems as though, (from what a few people have said on Discord)n that some people are having difficulties posting in the latest article posted.
Who?

Who?
For some reason it looks like those of us with private media outlets (with moderation powers in that subforum) can comment, but those who dont' cant

Who?
For some reason it looks like those of us with private media outlets (with moderation powers in that subforum) can comment, but those who dont' cant
ok so i may have fixed it, but if i did, it was in a way that Malashaan and Darc will be furious about

Who?
ok so i may have fixed it, but if i did, it was in a way that Malashaan and Darc will be furious about
Thank you, but sorry about the furious Darc and Malashaan.

Back