Admin Task Thread

Hello, can Battenberg's embassy be closed/deleted (there are 0 posts inside the subforum)/archieved/whatever you admins do?

The region appears inactive and there is no need for an embassy. Thanks!

This can also be done for The Canadian Kingdom.
Doing this now

Should be fixed

In accordance with this, can I be given the Speaker role and granted the corresponding powers in regards to groups, as well as updating the government dropdown? Thank you.

Can this be moved into the Speaker's Office? I accidentally posted it in the main Senate forum 😅

Never mind, it appears I have the power to move threads. Sorry for the confusion!

I would like the President mask to have access to the EAAC Archives, please.

I realise that typically you'd prefer to do Cabinet maskings all in one batch, but this term it seems there could be a gap of several days between confirmations. So I'd like to ask that the following people be masked for Cabinet

@Istillian @Malashaan @GrandfatherClock @Le Libertie @Monkey

and @Lloenflys should now be removed from the Cabinet mask.

Thanks!
Done; updated the drop-down and joinable group leaders too. Will update on Discord shortly.

I just want to double-check. I don't have masking to vote yet, right? That's my assumption, but I'm not used to be able to actually see election/voting threads themselves when that's the case.

EDIT: It seems to be that I can't post in the Oval Room, rather.

Last edited:
I just want to double-check. I don't have masking to vote yet, right? That's my assumption, but I'm not used to be able to actually see election/voting threads themselves when that's the case.

EDIT: It seems to be that I can't post in the Oval Room, rather.
Fixed.

I've been told here's the place to ask:

I'd like to bring back my old paper, the Europeian Pessimist. Can that subforum be brought back to Lethomonarchy?

And if it can, can the subforum description (since the old one doesn't seem to have made the forum transition) be: "A Paper where any Europeian can submit, anonymously or not, their gripes and grievances in regards to the Region, in the hopes of creating a better region in the long run."

I've been told here's the place to ask:

I'd like to bring back my old paper, the Europeian Pessimist. Can that subforum be brought back to Lethomonarchy?

And if it can, can the subforum description (since the old one doesn't seem to have made the forum transition) be: "A Paper where any Europeian can submit, anonymously or not, their gripes and grievances in regards to the Region, in the hopes of creating a better region in the long run."
Done

Gracias

Edit: I hate to be a bother, but it seems I can't post there? It's back in LethoMonarchy but must still be holding old archive permissions?

Back