Admin Task Thread

What outstanding requests need to be done?

I just noticed that GraV is still masked as a Senator and thought I'd let you know here to remove the masking. Sorry GraV.

Pichto just informed me that he can see the Situation Room subforum. Could an admin check and fix the masking for that forum?

Both should be fixed

Per this message, I would like to request that the color of the Vice President role be changed to a sort of teal, not exactly the same as the President role, but similar. Hex for a random teal/sea foam: #3BEC95

Per this message, I would like to request that the color of the Vice President role be changed to a sort of teal, not exactly the same as the President role, but similar. Hex for a random teal/sea foam: #3BEC95
Will discuss and get back to you.
Could Rotasu be asked as Cabinet please?
Done.

Will discuss and get back to you.

To weigh in on this, I think if there is any change it would make more sense to make the VP colour the same as the President, but have the VP's role not bold. Minister roles could then be made bold to distinguish them from Deputy Ministers. I am also happy with the status quo, though.

Minister roles could then be made bold to distinguish them from Deputy Ministers. I am also happy with the status quo, though.
Minister and Deputy Minister already have different role colors on the forum, and there is no deputy minister role on Discord

Could the following forums be made viewable to all citizens?

Calvin Coolidge Planning Center, Office of the Law Clerks, Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters

Read/View only?

Back