Admin Task Thread

Could a new forum please be created under the Europeian Center category, named "EuroPride 2021"? At this time, please make it visible to Cabinet and Culture staff but not the rest of the region. If an admin could commit to being around to respond to a short-notice request to make it public for the 4th as well, that would be great.

Could a new forum please be created under the Europeian Center category, named "EuroPride 2021"? At this time, please make it visible to Cabinet and Culture staff but not the rest of the region. If an admin could commit to being around to respond to a short-notice request to make it public for the 4th as well, that would be great.
Bumping this, as it's been a couple days.

Bumping this, as it's been a couple days.
Working on this now.

Edit: Done. I won't be able to hang around all day waiting, but I'll be reachable at 10am PDT on Friday, will take care of opening it up then.

Last edited:
Please archive the New World Union embassy.

Could y'all update the maskings on here, the drop-down, and Discord to be in line with the Senate election results here? I'll do it much later tonight if I'm not beaten to it.

I'm doing it all now

Last edited:
Could the following forums be made viewable to all citizens?

Calvin Coolidge Planning Center, Office of the Law Clerks, Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters
Hello, came to my attention that this wasn't completed yet. Could it be done very soon? Viewing and posting perms. Thanks.

Calvin Coolidge Planning Center, Office of the Law Clerks, Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters
Hello, came to my attention that this wasn't completed yet. Could it be done very soon? Viewing and posting perms. Thanks.
Bumping this again.

Also, the EuroPride 2021 forum can now be archived.

Looks like this was started with one of the subfora and never finished.

It - and everything else - is all caught up

Do I have full Senate Speaker masking? I seem to remember that previously I had the ability to edit pinned threads and thread titles and I don't seem to have that ability right now - can you just let me know if I have the full masking that I should have in order to do that?

Please mask @Jimothy W. E. Wright as Diplomat.
Done.
Do I have full Senate Speaker masking? I seem to remember that previously I had the ability to edit pinned threads and thread titles and I don't seem to have that ability right now - can you just let me know if I have the full masking that I should have in order to do that?
You do now.
I'm much too lazy to log back into Discord, but what had to be changed about Lloen's masking besides a simple override? Assuming it wasn't just the Speaker as a secondary masking.

Back