Search results

1. K

Admin Task Thread

I request the creation of a forum category inside the Roleplay Central with the title: „Sanctimonious” and inside I also want the creation of a forum folder with the name of „Inventory”.
  2. K

Admin Task Thread

What about mine? I have been waiting for over 4 days.
  3. K

Admin Task Thread

Still waiting for my request. :gentleman: <<I would like the creation of a subforum category inside the Bacon Pagoda from the Wellbeing Hub with the name: „Baconism Rituals” with the describtion: „A place where the High Priest of Pig Skin may unite couples under the holy matrimony and crispen...
  4. K

Admin Task Thread

I would like the creation of a subforum category inside the Bacon Pagoda from the Wellbeing Hub with the name: „Baconism Rituals” with the describtion: „A place where the High Priest of Pig Skin may unite couples under the holy matrimony and crispen the baconists.”
  5. K

Admin Task Thread

Could I also receive moderator rights inside the subforums? I can not delete the „moved” links.
  6. K

Admin Task Thread

Inside the Bacon Pagoda from the Wellbeing Hub I would like the creation of two subforums called: „Bacon Tribunal” and a second one called: „Bacon Inquisition”.
  7. K

The history of RP in Europeia: Can we consistently run successful RP's?

Most just choose not to participate in RP forum games because they are dull, although if anyone from here has the patience and desire, join the „Aporkalypse” game from the Roleplay category! ^^
  8. K

Admin Task Thread

Just to speed this up I would like a newspaper moderated by just me: Name:The Sizzle Describtion: The voice of the baconist minority from Europeia, offering historical facts, uncovering myths and stories of Baconism with the help of our researchers and journalists. And a roleplay if you have...
  9. K

Faux News: HEM's Dirty Secret

That was something expected, HEM was young and needed the money, Anumia wanted a barbeque and needed a pair of strong arms, then BOOOM Chemistry took place...
  10. K

Admin Task Thread

Would you dashing looking administrator be kind to add a subcategory inside the Roleplay Central with the title „GOD BEAST vs GOD KING” in which I may place this thread and continue to post more threads related to the roleplay with the hope of attracting more activity in that part of the forum?
  11. K

Faux News: Is Kraken the Love Doctor?

*Moves closer to Ogastein and waits*
  12. K

Kraketopia edges ahead of Drecq

Zenny for President! flail.gif
  13. K

Who do you want to be President?

These polls look like a popularity contest but for this time all seems fair because Anumia is not included in the poll , he looks like a rock star or a footbal player (real football).
  14. K

Sexiest Europeian of the Week #1

People like Huxwells makes people like Kaiser to post on these forums :D
  15. K

Admin Task Thread

Yes I would realy be happy to have a subcategory with a password but if you would be very kind to have it called as ,,The FCP Haven'' instead of HQ? P.S:The rest of the details are included in a private message I have sent to you.
  16. K

Admin Task Thread

Hello , I am sorry for disturbing the admin staff once again but I finally have the requirements to establish an official political party. http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8871504/1/ You may find in this topic that me and 2 different people support the opinions of the Free Conservative Party.
  17. K

EBC Reviews: Mad Men

Congratulations for your 5.000 posts , may you make another 5.000 to congratulate you once more ^_^
  18. K

EBC Interviews: President Cerian Quilor

Good read , I hope that I will be seeing interviews more often.
  19. K

Admin Task Thread

Thank you but you forgot to move the 6th lesson :gentleman: P.S:Lethen is great.
  20. K

Admin Task Thread

Hello , would someone from the admin staff be kind and create a sub-category in the university category with the name ,,Kaiser class'' with the describtion ,,Random lessons for random people!'' and move the thread lessons and rules in there , so that I can continue to post future lessons at that...
Back