Admin Task Thread

Could AmphionValentine get CA masking?

EDIT: Also, in the EBC Wire, the first post is on every page. Could you fix that?

Could Bayard Smythe get diplomatic masking?

EDIT: Also, could Hermann Essinger get CA masking?

Haley has lost her password and the registered email is an old one she no longer has access to. She needs an admin to reset her pass and message her on Skype with the new one. I'm not sure how these things happen, I'm just the messenger :p

Krak, tell her that I've sent the new password to her nation

New newspaper request:

Name: The Raven Post
Description: Founded on May 8th 2013 by Mcmasterdonia, the Raven Post is the current iteration of the Scandinavian media tradition. The Raven Post is dedicated to quality reporting and informing the world. The official state newspaper of Balder.

Edit: Could you also archive "Wabble Corner" in the Gamers' Guild?

Can the Culture joinable group "Event Planning" be changed to "Culture Staff"?

Everything should be all done, kids.

Mousebumples said:
Please merge the contents of the "seekrit" EBC subforums (Staff and Submissions & International Paper) into MinComm's "Communication Operations" subforum. (Those two subforums can be trashed then or whatever - and I'd move the content myself, but I'm afraid I might accidentally mis-move something. I know that IF has a "delete forum and move threads" button, and I'm guessing ZB might have the same sort of button? Hopefully?)
The IP forum was still there with some contents. I cleaned it up.

Also, at some point - and this is not a rush - an EBC Archive would be good. Optimally, EBC's public subforums (Opinion Page & Europeian Public Radio) would be moved there but maintained as subforums. Not sure how quickly EBC general stuff will be archived, but there's 27 pages worth of stuff in that forum at this point, so ... plenty that could be archived at the behest of whomever is MinComm at the time.
I moved the archive inside the "Archives for active forums" forum, and added a re-direct inside the EBC.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Could the embassies with Capresia and Nysa, Europeian Union, and The United Federation be closed? All the regions are dead.
Done.

Also, could the Ambassador Academy subforum in Foreign Affairs be remasked to also be viewed by the Communications Operations joinable group, in addition to the Diplomatic Corps?
Done.

Lastly, could the Europeian Overseas Network joinable group be removed, and the EON subforum be viewable by Communications Operations and Diplomatic Corps joinable groups? Thank you.
Done.

Notolecta said:
I need mod over the EBC.
I removed your individual mod, and gave it to the P/VP/Ministers usergroups, as is standard.

Calvin Coolidge said:
EDIT: Also, could the old embassy requests at the bottom of Dove's Swoop be archived... and could we make a Dove's Swoop Archive, if there isn't one? :p
Does anyone know where these threads got moved to? The proper archive would be located inside the "Archives for active forums" forum. Once the missing threads are found, I'll make such an archive, and add an archiving autotool.

I've gone through the last few pages of admin requests. That's all the outstanding requests I found. I also fixed various usergroup, member masking, and joinable group issues. If there's anything still missing or if I messed up anything, please post below.

Conservative Party Application

Members: Joseph Dowling, Prometheus32, Cool Spring

Focuses on Conservative ideals

Platform is large will send it to you in pm if you like though I will summarize it here bare with me on mobile phone.

Small Government: Limit of executive powers
Navy: Large Navy with regional holidays to celebrate our heroes
Economy: Regional Banking System and economy as well as taxation
Private Sector: Regional groups created by citizens should be held up higher than regional run programs
Colonization: Colonies may be taken over tiny regions
Foreign Affairs: Peace through strength, our friends will love us, our enemies should fear us
Fair voting: All elections should feature run offs if more than 2 candidates with final 2 head to head
Conservative principles: Regional traditions and pride shall be upheld by the Conservative Party's efforts

That conclides summary of the platform and it was boted on 3-0

Chairman: Joseph Dowling (will formally accept his nominatiom and victory at the CP grand Opening

Serves for 4 months until party chairman elections, will serve for longer if elections take place within one week of any regional election, and then chairman election will be post poned until after that election.

Changes to the platform will be brought up and voted on by party members

Slogan:We get it done the Right way

Description: The Conservative Party believes in conservative values, small government, and freedom for all. Join us in doing the right thing. Join the Conservative Party Today.

So thank you for reading my application :)

Could European Union Ambassador be given diplomatic masking?

EDIT: Also, could Lady Salt be given CA masking?

Could you please make a subforum under MinCult under our joinable group called "Best of 2014"? I'll give you a description when we move it out to the public. Could you give Brunhilde mod over it? Thanks.

All done. Joseph, once the application is approved we'll get everything set up.

Could these people lose their CA masking?
  • Admirarie
  • Applebania
  • Caliphate
  • Cartrex
  • Common-Sense Politics
  • Comrade Troy
  • Federal Republic of Orztotskha
  • FenrirForest
  • Fitzgerald
  • Hugsim
  • Legendofpie
  • lunarshadow
  • PaulWallLibertarian42
  • PhDre
  • Rigenos
  • Rotovian Regional Affairs
  • Space
  • Vernuon
  • Wendrake

Please rename "Best of 2014" to "Celebration of Yesteryear" and make it a forum under Europeian station with the description "The place to discuss, and debate the events of last year. All conveniently located in the middle of a party." Public access now! Thanks. :)

Just to speed this up I would like a newspaper moderated by just me:
Name:The Sizzle
Describtion: The voice of the baconist minority from Europeia, offering historical facts, uncovering myths and stories of Baconism with the help of our researchers and journalists.

And a roleplay if you have some spare time:

Name: Aporkalypse
Describtion: Inspired by the system and storyline of Judgement Day, a second choice to become a hero or a villain and help to shape mankind.

Back