Admin Task Thread

Three days without an Admin request?! Madness!

Please archive these embassies:

Region Inc
Union of Democratic Leftist States

Would you dashing looking administrator be kind to add a subcategory inside the Roleplay Central with the title „GOD BEAST vs GOD KING” in which I may place this thread and continue to post more threads related to the roleplay with the hope of attracting more activity in that part of the forum?

Kraketopia said:
Please remove Yuri's Ministerial masking, as he has been terminated.
Will there be a public explanation?

But done.

Kaiser said:
Would you dashing looking administrator be kind to add a subcategory inside the Roleplay Central with the title „GOD BEAST vs GOD KING” in which I may place this thread and continue to post more threads related to the roleplay with the hope of attracting more activity in that part of the forum?
Done.

Also fixed and completed Yuri's remasking.

Please mask RZM as MinComm. He has recently been confirmed by the Senate. Thanks in advance.

*leaves some butterscotch cookies*

Hey! Could you please remove the following from CA masking:

Damien Fominov
Drexlore Greyjoy
Eustralis
Gariann
George Watson
HEM
Josh Sebastian
kejoh99
lunarshadow
Palpatine
Pope Lexus X
VGL
Victoria

Could you also mask the following as an Assemblyman:

PaulWallLibertarian42

I need a political party forum created with a private room within.

Members are myself, modernsin, and writinglegend.

Name: Democratic Action Front

A description for this forum will be given at a later time.

I need a forum made inside the Wellbeing Hub

Name: The Devil's Own.
Description: The Devil's Own is a private club which works from within the region to increase activity and to help the common citizen. All citizens are welcomed to apply.

I need a private forum made also called "The Temple", password protected. I need that within The Devil's Own, but if thats not possible, within the wellbeing hub.

Zenny Anumia said:
I need a forum made inside the Wellbeing Hub

Name: The Devil's Own.
Description: The Devil's Own is a private club which works from within the region to increase activity and to help the common citizen. All citizens are welcomed to apply.

I need a private forum made also called "The Temple", password protected. I need that within The Devil's Own, but if thats not possible, within the wellbeing hub.
Could I get mod over those two areas once they are made, please? And who ever makes up the passworded area, just PM the password, please.

All done. We try to avoid passworded forums, so I have made both the Temple and DAF's Headquarters accessible through a joinable group. SBI and Zenny are the leaders of the two groups, respectively.

Also, Anumia please don't spam this thread :p .

Back