Admin Task Thread

r3naissanc3r said:
r3naissanc3r said:
Did it myself. I'm not sure it's the kind of thing to put on the header, so for now I've instead created a re-direct link inside the WA Ministry. If people think otherwise, it can be added to the header.
This has now changed, following brainstorming with Lethen and the gov.
Thanks!

BTW to other admins, after talking with r3n over the weekend, can I have the page the Endotarting link (in the header) points to above directed here, instead? I do want to leave the page http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/pages/endotarting/ as is, as I link to that within the new Program, but I think having the header link direct to the Endotarting program would be more helpful, overall.

Erebos need access to MoRR group
Sopo also officially joined, but he already has access from his presidency last term

nvm I just learned how thanks to Drecq

Cassy Styles Anumia said:
In the Places of Worship:

Name of organization/place of worship: The Satanic Church of Europeia
Moderator of subforum: Joseph Dowling
Subform description: Hail Satan! A Church devoted to Satan.
Does this new subforum contain any content that isn't plagiarized? The admins might want to look into this.

Mousebumples said:
BTW to other admins, after talking with r3n over the weekend, can I have the page the Endotarting link (in the header) points to above directed here, instead? I do want to leave the page http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/pages/endotarting/ as is, as I link to that within the new Program, but I think having the header link direct to the Endotarting program would be more helpful, overall.
Done.

Can you move the 50th Senate Anniversary Awards Show subform into the Europeian Station, please.
It looks like someone already did this...

Skizzy Grey said:
In the Places of Worship:

Name of organization/place of worship: The Satanic Church of Europeia
Moderator of subforum: Joseph Dowling
Subform description: Hail Satan! A Church devoted to Satan.
Does this new subforum contain any content that isn't plagiarized? The admins might want to look into this.
We're discussing this.

Inside the Bacon Pagoda from the Wellbeing Hub I would like the creation of two subforums called: „Bacon Tribunal” and a second one called: „Bacon Inquisition”.

I should still be group leader for the Organization for Independent Media, not WL.

Back