Admin Task Thread

Could someone check to see if I have AM masking? I would also like an admin's PM with the password to the MoC's Event Planning subforum. Having a little trouble getting in there for some reason.

Modern Sin said:
Could someone check to see if I have AM masking? I would also like an admin's PM with the password to the MoC's Event Planning subforum. Having a little trouble getting in there for some reason.
Gave you the AM masking at the expense of your...AM masking. I just gave the password to Cerian yesterday; just ask him for it. :p

And done, Elias.

Hello , would someone from the admin staff be kind and create a sub-category in the university category with the name ,,Kaiser class'' with the describtion ,,Random lessons for random people!'' and move the thread lessons and rules in there , so that I can continue to post future lessons at that place?

@Kaiser - done, and I gave you mod powers over that subforum

@Elias - are the UN archives not good enough for you? :huh:

@Kaz - CSP has to add you

@Remsol - there's no point in downgrading his masking

Lethen said:
@Kaiser - done, and I gave you mod powers over that subforum

@Elias - are the UN archives not good enough for you? :huh:

@Kaz - CSP has to add you

@Remsol - there's no point in downgrading his masking
Thank you but you forgot to move the 6th lesson :gentleman:
P.S:Lethen is great.

That was me R3n. Forgot again. And done, Drex.

Could I be unmasked as Delegate and sent back to my plain ol' citizen masking.

First time in 2 1/2 years :D

Could the admins please create the 'Citizen's Party of Europeia' and PM me the password for the private forum or set up the masking for the people who have committed to join here. I can't quite remember which system was the last one in place.

I think I meet all the requirements and assuming there's no objection from the HEM or Leth I think we're good to go.

Fortana said:
Could the admins please create the 'Citizen's Party of Europeia' and PM me the password for the private forum or set up the masking for the people who have committed to join here. I can't quite remember which system was the last one in place.

I think I meet all the requirements and assuming there's no objection from the HEM or Leth I think we're good to go.
No objection from me. However, I didn't put this all together yet.

R3n, other admins - should I put this in the Political Parties category or make another main-page forum for it?

Back