Search results

1. F

Attention all EBC staff

Name: Bryan von Richthofen Name of Program: Bantering With Bryan Areas of coverage/interest: Everything I guess.. It's a talkshow.
  2. F

New banner

I'd like that as well.
  3. F

Bantering With Bryan

I'm also a recovering surgery patient. I have no want to do anything extraordinary unless it falls into my lap. I'll see who I can catch online at the same time and then go from there.
  4. F

Bantering With Bryan

Yeah I did Lethen. And I won't be doing anything with Swak unless he asks to participate.
  5. F

Bantering With Bryan

Hello everyone! As promised I will be trying to restart the once popular "Bantering With Bryan" talk show and I was curious if anyone wanted to participate as well as wanting to get some topics to discuss. If you have either of the two then please post here with suggestions, comments, questions...
  6. F

Wider forum

This is terrible on IF. It works sufficiently on ZB but I believe that the charm is lost once you try to transfer the effect to IF.
  7. F

Christmas banner

No no no. You can't be a Catholic and an Atheist. Those are way too conflicting. You're one or the other. Or neither of course.
  8. F

Christmas banner

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities.In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities Christianity is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus as presented in canonical gospels...
  9. F

Christmas banner

I do, but I didn't answer it because he should realize that people care about everything. And there is no changing it.
  10. F

Christmas banner

You can't be both. -.-
  11. F

Christmas banner

Then doooo it. :P
  12. F

Christmas banner

Christmas and the other holidays. Which are not being recognized with our current banner. Basically what I am saying is this: We can either be fair by having all of them or none of them, but singling one out is unfair.
  13. F

Christmas banner

We're not doing that though. We're celebrating Christianity's Christmas and nothing else. If we had something that showed a different banner whenever you refreshed that'd be different, but we don't and as such it should be something that is religiously neutral.
  14. F

Christmas banner

I don't take offence to it. I celebrate it. But I don't think that leaning towards one religion is in the best interest of the region.
  15. F

Christmas banner

Everyone(Generally) celebrates holidays, but not everyone celebrates Christmas and it's ignorant not to mention arrogant to push Christmas and other holidays on people who don't celebrate them
  16. F

Christmas banner

Why don't we just say "Happy Holidays" in order to reduce the work needed and in order to appeal to everyone.
  17. F

Christmas banner

Because not all religions celebrate Christmas HEM. There are many different names with many different celebrations and traditions.
  18. F

Christmas banner

This is also a Jewish holiday season. As such I think we should try to be more religious neutral with "Happy Holidays: and a snowflake.
  19. F

Christmas banner

We've already complained about it. Yay for religious endorsement! -.-
  20. F

EuroPoll Senate MultiPoll

*dumps ice water on Cerian* Wakey Wakey, eggs and bacey!
Back