Christmas banner

That is in the works.

Also, as Chief Administrator -- the Christmas banner stays. Have a problem with it, send me a PM.

I herd Vinage lieks boobies!

Personally, I celebrate Christmas as a secular holiday. Heck, my Baha'i girlfriend celebrates secular Christmas as well. I don't have a problem with the Christmas banner being up at all. Just replace the highly religious nativity scene with the Christmas tree.

Personally, I celebrate Christmas as a secular holiday. Heck, my Baha'i girlfriend celebrates secular Christmas as well. I don't have a problem with the Christmas banner being up at all. Just replace the highly religious nativity scene with the Christmas tree.
Christmas-the American holiday of showing off our place in the world by buying each other things some countries will never be able to afford!

Ah, the holiday spirit is brewing! :lol:

This is also a Jewish holiday season. As such I think we should try to be more religious neutral with "Happy Holidays: and a snowflake.

Christmas-the American holiday of showing off our place in the world by buying each other things some countries will never be able to afford!

Ah, the holiday spirit is brewing! :lol:
Like shirts? That's all I'm going to get my gf because she's not a materialistic person. ^_^

Bryan, point is taken. I know some people will say, "There aren't any Jews here!" But we are having a Winterfest and so we should try to be religiously neutral for our guests because we don't know what they celebrate.

Why not, instead of watering down and censoring one celebratory aspect of Christmas, we just include others as well?

Because not all religions celebrate Christmas HEM. There are many different names with many different celebrations and traditions.

That's what I'm saying, why don't we include more? We had a rotating banner before, we could do that easily again.

Back