Recent content by Siol Alse

1. S

Admin Task Thread

Please unmask me as MoR and remove anything else that comes with it.
  2. S

Despite a Victory, ERN Receives Trenchant Remarks

This is nothing compared to when Vert tried to abolish the OSC :P
  3. S

Thoughts on Our Culture

They were probably 'Nice'.
  4. S

Admin Task Thread

Could you give Vlaska Deputy Minister masking? Thanks
  5. S

Communications is Key

Maybe because that's what the article title uses :P
  6. S

Opinion: My Choice for President

While I don't have a problem with this article, I think there's a pretty big difference between radio and comms when it comes to representing all sides. Often times on radio, who is on is only who is available, and that will leave it more open to only one sides views being portrayed. For...
  7. S

'If I Did Anything As Consistently As Kraken Fails To Run Paper I'd Be Rich,' Local Man Says

In his opening address, Darcness says So I think it is reasonable to assume that we won't be seeing the Europeian Standard as we expected it at the beginning of the term.
  8. S

Public Evenly Split On Recalling President Calvin Coolidge

Recall Darc, he's done nothing in his time as president :P
  9. S

'If I Did Anything As Consistently As Kraken Fails To Run Paper I'd Be Rich,' Local Man Says

Judging from the ministerial task board it should be out the 14th of May
  10. S

A Shift in the CSO

What prestige is there in an AM position? Anyone can apply and be accepted while still doing nothing to help out. Many regions who end up applying disappear almost instantly anyway. The gap between newer and older players wouldn't be impacted if everyone was an AM. People who want to do work and...
  11. S

A Shift in the CSO

I agree with JayDee here. If I wanted to, I could go join every ministry right now without having any intentions of doing anything there. Joining a ministry shows nothing except you can press a few buttons. While I get the goal of hiding some things in culture or comms to keep them more...
  12. S

A Shift in the CSO

Or if it doesn't really matter you can make it a little easier by keeping things public.
Back