Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darcness said:
Can I have leadership over the Foreign Affairs Staff and Foreign Affairs Leadership groups?
Done. I'll check all the ministry groups.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but could an Admin either temporarily make, or possible rename the #gaming channel on discord War Room for Nuke day? Thank you!

i'm silly. oops.

The Europeian Cosmopolitan Party would like to request another sub-forum. Since we can and will (hopefully) be making internal rules, we'd like to have a separate space for storing those documents. This sub-forum should be open to the public for viewing, but posting should be restricted to ECP Moderators only (if possible, Members only if not possible).

Name: Party Rules Index

Description: An archive of the ECP's internal rules and regulations.

Also, please mask Siol as Minister of Radio and Sam111 as Minister of Interior. Thanks.

Isaris said:
The Europeian Cosmopolitan Party would like to request another sub-forum. Since we can and will (hopefully) be making internal rules, we'd like to have a separate space for storing those documents. This sub-forum should be open to the public for viewing, but posting should be restricted to ECP Moderators only (if possible, Members only if not possible).

Name: Party Rules Index

Description: An archive of the ECP's internal rules and regulations.
Created, but we can't limit posting to only certain individuals in your party's joinable group. Do you need mods for anyone on that forum?

Drecq said:
Please mask Rand as AG. Thanks.

Drecq said:
Also, please mask Siol as Minister of Radio and Sam111 as Minister of Interior. Thanks.
Done, I think. If any mods or joinable group leadership is not quite right, please post here and we'll get it fixed.

Please keep doing great work, everyone.

Mousebumples said:
Created, but we can't limit posting to only certain individuals in your party's joinable group. Do you need mods for anyone on that forum?
Yes. Sorry about not being clearer. I need myself, Kuramia and Pichtonia to be moderators for the Party Rules Index forum.

Isaris said:
Mousebumples said:
Yes. Sorry about not being clearer. I need myself, Kuramia and Pichtonia to be moderators for the Party Rules Index forum.
Done.

please give Fox (formerly Leo Drakan) mod powers in AG Office (Deputy Minister masking if you like or a new Deputy AG masking or just make him a mod of MinJus forums, idc, up to you)

also please make him a leader of the Law Clerks joinable group

All be done, updated header, changed maskings on Discord, changed leadership of joinable groups.

Please archive the Kingdom of Great Britain embassy forum.

Thanks!

Could Le Libertia be given Deputy masking, please?

Thank you

Lethen is busy so he requested that I request that you give me CA Chair masking and the requisite mod powers.

All should be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back