Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft v2

Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft v2
An EBC Radio Tie-In
Written by Sopo

Listen to the Broadcast Here

Last night, Europeia held its second Presidential Election Draft. Check out the original here. Sopo, Calvin, and HEM conducted a "snake draft" to choose the group of Europeians with the highest liklihood of becoming the next president, VP, or Minister. 3 points will be awarded each for the winning President, VP and any successfully appointed Cabinet Ministers. 1 point will be awarded for anyone who appears on the ballot for President or VP but does not win and for anyone nominated for Cabinet but not confirmed. The scoring system was modified to emphasize potential Cabinet members. Here are the results:

Team HEM
1 - Rach
6 - Isaris
7 - Le Libertie
12 - Kuramia
13 - GraVandius
18 - Drecq
19 - Onder

Team Sopo
2 - Writinglegend
5 - Calvin Coolidge
8 - Rand
11 - Moronist Decisions
14 - United Vietussia
17 - Nick Powell
20 - Fest

Team Calvin
3 - Darcness
4 - Drexlore
9 - Vac
10 - Sopo
15 - XIV
16 - NES
21 - Deepest House​

So, are you Team Sopo, Team HEM, or Team Calvin? Which of these groups do you think is most likely to produce our next government? Any big oversights?

Tough one between HEM and Sopo but I'd have to go with HEM. I'm sure Rach will re-elected, Isaris I'm pretty sure will be in the Cabinet and I think there is a strong likelihood of both GraV and Le Libertie being in the Cabinet.

As for anyone you missed I'm not sure. I had a look to see who is currently a Deputy Minister and other such roles. The only other people I could think of would be Monkey or Airbus, both of whom I think could be placed in Culture potentially.

Based on what I know, HEM is likely to come in at 3 points right now.

Sopo should definitely win.

I didn't have any reason to think he'd be in Cabinet and Rach picking him for VP came out of left field (at least for me).

Oh damn, 14th. Wasn't even expecting to be on this list when I opened the article.

Gotta say I'm liking Team Sopo. :p

So assuming everyone nominated gets confined the scores are:

Team Sopo: 12 (13 if you count Nick but seeing as he wasn't on the ballot by the rules he doesn't count)
Team Calvin: 9
Team HEM: 3

I think it's quite funny HEM got points for correctly guessing the top job but nothing else. :p

GraVandius said:
I would like to point out I called HEM's point total up thread. :p
You won the draft.

Moronist Decisions said:
How did you count 12 for Calvin?
Maths is not my strong point! :lol:

It should be 9.

Sopo and I were at lunch when I showed him that, and he was like "that math makes no sense, I should have won."

Back