Recent content by Silver Steps

1. S

Admin Task Thread

I need my masking switched to Citizen, and I'm not sure if that blocks me from seeing the Halls of the Administration of Justice, but if it doesn't, I need that blocked somehow.
  2. S

Admin Task Thread

Take away my mod of Naturalization.
  3. S

Admin Task Thread

Can you give me the power to edit others' posts in the Naturalization area? The only modding I've needed to do there is edit the schedule :P
  4. S

Admin Task Thread

Since I don't seem to be able to, could an admin edit this welcoming message into the "Guide to Welcoming" located in the Naturalization Department (meaning replace the one that's there with this, and if we keep a record of old ones, file that one somewhere)? [/s] EDIT: Never mind. Didn't see...
  5. S

Admin Task Thread

Mod over Naturalization please.
  6. S

Admin Task Thread

I seem to be able to use moderation powers in the Voting Booth. Intentional?
  7. S

Admin Task Thread

Could embassies be created for Council of Narnia and Angelus Country?
  8. S

Please Delete

Yeah when I first filed the request I thought I'd already applied for citizenship, but after checking I realized I hadn't. Thanks for clarifying. :P
  9. S

Please Delete

OK then this is just as a record that there is another non-citizen account of mine on this forum that I'm declaring. Honestly, I just read the Criminal Code and figured better declare it than risk anything even though I'm technically allowed to have it (I think).
  10. S

Please Delete

Please delete the account "Alteron". It's one I made and totally forgot about until some saved cookie of mine logged in as Alteron when I clicked log in.
Back