Admin Task Thread

Super sexy user title bar (thing under my avatar)... I apparently don't have one. Is this the fact that the AG doesn't have one associated with it? Has it maybe gone missing? If we don't have one for the AG, can I get the citizen one attached in the meantime?

Thanks for your help!

Pinned, ya whack.

The Header said:
Our region is run by the popularly-elected Senate and President, along with the President's Cabinet. Europeia was founded in March 2007 by HEM, who is currently Premier of the region, and has been home to some of the brightest minds in the game.

Pwease fix?

(why does a part of me expect us to find little things like this for weeks? :p)

Fixed.

HEM really should provide us with a copy of the admin logs so that we can properly undo everything, instead of having to discover the changes he made anew.

Fixed.

HEM really should provide us with a copy of the admin logs so that we can properly undo everything, instead of having to discover the changes he made anew.
You dream, penguin. You dream.

Can Abbey be given mods over the "Recruiter's Room"?

Thanks! :wub:

EDIT: Mods and edit powers, please :wub:

Can I start by getting moderator powers and the power to edit posts in the Newcomer's Handbook forum? Going to try to bring that stuff up to date.

Asperta and Rachel: done.

Oliver: Maybe that is a forum area that could benefit from a clerk account? As many people appear to be working on those handbooks.

Can I have posting privileges in the Senate please? The Judicature Bill has been bought up from the Senate and I'm its author.

Back