Admin Task Thread

Oh, and while I'm here, could the header and my mod-permissions-thingies be all updated to reflect my election as the Chief Justice?

Also, a couple of other questions. :p

1. Don't you need to capitalise all three words in 'Minister Without Portfolio'?
2. Don't you need to capitalise all three words in 'Common-Sense Politics'?
3. Why is HEM listed as 'Culture Minister' instead of 'Minister of Culture' like all the other Ministries?
4. Would it be possible to update the blue text in the middle of the header that states that HEM is the current Supreme Chancellor?
5. How did you guys get so awesome, just generally?

:)

Oh, and while I'm here, could the header and my mod-permissions-thingies be all updated to reflect my election as the Chief Justice?

1. Don't you need to capitalise all three words in 'Minister Without Portfolio'?
3. Why is HEM listed as 'Culture Minister' instead of 'Minister of Culture' like all the other Ministries?
4. Would it be possible to update the blue text in the middle of the header that states that HEM is the current Supreme Chancellor?

I'll change your mask tomorrow, as I need to figure out what usergroup changes are needed.

Regarding your questions.

1) No.
2) Generally no, but as that's how he spells his name, yes.
3) I was wondering the same thing when I updated the header earlier. I would need to take a look at the relevant legislation and find out the actual name of the position. It can wait until tomorrow.
4) Yes, it will be possible tomorrow.

Oh, and one last thing. Could I please have the ability to edit both posts and topic titles in the High Court? And...similarly powerful mod powers over the Court Archives It's necessary for administrative purposes, as I'm sure you can well imagine; thank you. :)

I nearly forgot, as well, I think that the CJ is meant to have access to the Europeian Prison? Thanks again. ;)

I'll change your mask tomorrow, as I need to figure out what usergroup changes are needed.

Regarding your questions.

1) No.
2) Generally no, but as that's how he spells his name, yes.
3) I was wondering the same thing when I updated the header earlier. I would need to take a look at the relevant legislation and find out the actual name of the position. It can wait until tomorrow.
4) Yes, it will be possible tomorrow.
The Culture Minister act refers to the Minister responsible for Culture as the Culture Minister (CM) rather than the Minister of Culture (MoC). People most commonly call it the MoC, but technically it's CM.

:wub: I love R3n.

For some reason, this is the only thread I can post in. I was under the impression that a non-voting mask allowed me the same abilities as a voting mask, minus the voting.

There's a lot of stuff I would like to comment on.

Also, while I'm here, can I have my paper pulled out of archives? I'll be making use of it, again. Hopefully, better than I have in the past.

Thank you.

Won't let me edit, so I doublepostseses.

I realized after I posted that I had a non-citizen mask. Thought it was a non-voting mask. Would it be possible to get a non-voting mask until I pass security clearance?

Um...I have a question. Is anyone monitoring the activity of the political parties? They seem...not very...you know...active.

Oh, and if you could please take all necessary steps to reflect Subron's election to the Senate, that'd be lovely as well. :)

Um...I have a question. Is anyone monitoring the activity of the political parties? They seem...not very...you know...active.
I've been wanting to enquire about this with the party leaders/members. But you can always do so yourself in the party forums.

Other requests have been completed. The Henry Times forum had not been archived, just is not visible under non-citizen mask.

Howdy Admins.

Several things for the City Council.

1. I dont need personal moderation over the CC anymore.

2. Please mask me as Mayor.

3. Update the Information Table :p:

EDIT: 4. Mask Okunion, Areopagitican and carracalla as Councilors.

Gracias

EDIT: Gracias again :p

Heeyyy, guyys! :D

As per my speech, we would be grateful beyond measure if you'd perform some of the necessary admin work for us. :)

1. The closure of the Cynn Bench; I've already removed all of the threads from there into my lovely archives (*caresses filing cabinet*), and if you could please BURN that subforum, I would appreciate that a lot.

2. The JTC archives. I'd very much like to clean up the JTC subforum a bit, so could you please create a subforum in the High Court Archives called JTC Archives? Thank you.

3. The JTC itself. Could you please make this subforum non-password-protected? Thank you again. :D

:wub:

Instead of emptying the Cynn Bench on your own, thus destroying any coherence the threads had within the context of that particular forum, would it not have been better if you had shown some patience and asked the admins to move the forum intact? Do not make me reconsider the extent of your mod powers.

Secondly, I am generally against the process of "thread archiving", which I view as pointless and destructive. Please explain why it is necessary for the current threads to be archived, instead of them being there in this new incarnation of the JTC for all citizens to benefit from. I am not going to create the archive for the JTC before this is done and I am persuaded of the need for archiving. You may of course appeal the decision to an admin senior to me (i.e. all of them).

The rest are being done now.

I was not being impatient with the Cynn Bench so much as seeing that there were only four threads in there; had it been more significant, I would have seen that there was something to be gained from keeping them coherent, but I did not think that it would be necessary to create a separate archive section for the Cynn Bench. Although, if this is wrong, please accept my apologies.

The thread archiving here is intended to have the purpose of cleaning up the JTC so that there is not a great deal of 'sludge' that people have to trudge through to get to the content. It should still be accessible to anyone who wants to look up former courses and such, just as the Case Archives are arranged in this way.

But thank you.

Back