Admin Task Thread

*does double take*. I could swear I posted in here! grrrrr Probably my internet being tempermental *retypes request*

Please can this thread be merged into the end of this thread as I can't seem to be able to do it myself. Thank you!

Merged; done James Smith.

Silver Steps: The Chief Justice and, I think, Associate Justices are authorized to act when it comes to closing elections etc. should the Chancellors be away. That would explain it. That said, the CJ should have mod powers as well.

Asperta: I cannot give you the Senate Speaker usergroup as you are also a Minister. So, I will add you individually as a moderator as soon as I am in my office.

Abbey: Your mod should allow you to merge threads. I will edit it later.

Silver Steps: I have removed AJ mod over the Voting Booth and added one for the CJ.

Asperta: I have moved you back to the Minister usergroup, but gave you mod power over Senate-related forums. This is because by being in the Minister, you have many other mod powers that you would lose if you were in the Senate Speaker usergroup, and it is easier to add the Senate-related ones manually.

Can we get the Junior Minister mask back, please? It makes people feel special and looks pretty.
This has been done, based on the list inside the Civil Service Officium. Please post here whenever that is updated and new maskings are needed.

Back