Admin Task Thread

Please archive the following publications (sub-forums) in the LethoMonarchy Media Center:

Musique Magazine
The SuperNova
A Piece of Work
Sharp Twist
The Center for Europeian Leadership
La Liberte

Thank you.

I have got permission from Oliver to keep Musique open, if that is alright with you (or whoever is responsible for the archiving anyway).

Done all other stuff.

I request to archive the Europeian Expansionist Party.

A check on activity has revealed that there is not the critical level of interest required to continue (only 1 member responded within a week to a roll call in the HQ), the Deputy Leader has left the region, and the Chairman/Founder has shown no interest in maintaining the Party.

Please mask Ogastein as a Councilor.

Would one of you be so kind as to update the first post in the Presidential medals thread (here) to include the awards I gave out this term (here)?

Apologies for not doing this myself -- I forgot I would lose my moderator powers last night.

I need my masking switched to Citizen, and I'm not sure if that blocks me from seeing the Halls of the Administration of Justice, but if it doesn't, I need that blocked somehow.

Howdy, In the EEP party HQ, I had started writing a federation act, as I can't access the area anymore, can I get a copy of it PM'd to me?

Back