Recent content by carracalla

1. C

NS World Faire starts without Europeia

They do occasionally, and this is not a fight over substance but it is a fight over style
  2. C

NS World Faire starts without Europeia

:popkorn: But seriously can anyone explain to me why it is so disastrous that we were a few hours late for opening our booth? Isn't it common knowledge that it is fashionable for the big stars (Europeia) to let their audience wait... :emb:
  3. C

ENN Gossip Blog

At least he didn't snort crack on the streets....or did he?
  4. C

The Ogastein Show

Witnessing the thread, I don't know how much online you were when this unfolded. If you weren't online there was not much you or the others could have done. However I just wonder if you feel you, Jus and Admiral Ackbar could have done more to ease the tensions and to help to keep this within...
  5. C

The Ogastein Show

Interesting stuff happens when I am at sleep... :blink: I suggest the whole senate get some anger management therapy, for honestly this was truly appalling. The bill from Klatonia reminded me of something that would have been typical of Falconias, extremely provocative (I wonder is this a...
  6. C

Tense Conflict Outshone By Compromise

Ollie... :wub:
  7. C

I can only trust than Mr. President that you will prove me wrong during this term and that in the end I will have to admit that the administration is indeed in need of a Minister of Media. Ergo, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.. ^_^
  8. C

I hear what you say Senator Klatonia, however I am still not convinced that this administration is in need for a Minister to bring across their message to the population.
  9. C

Am I the only one missing some sound arguments on whether or not this Administration is in real need of a Minister of Media? Europeia has free press AND PhDre, why is there a need for a Minister of Media?
  10. C

Sopo Fails To Lose Debate

I think it will all depend how soon and how big of a lead Sopo will take right after the opening of the voting booth. I do expect however that both OO and Swak will be able to garner some extra support, if only some sympathy votes. The polls so far have been very clear, all of them.
  11. C

Political Up and Downs

Who doesn't like a Cleveland Steamer on your chest.. :ph43r:
  12. C

A Taste of Skizz #6

Sad but very true. Good read Skizzy.
  13. C

A Taste of Skizz #4

best of luck to you Skizzy, I am certain you will overcome this and feel free to dish out a few F-K you's here if it helps venting and prevent you from blowing up in RL
  14. C

Goodnight Europeia

Your speech was good Ollie, I enjoyed it and I do enjoy it that you keep us informed about what you are working on. I am not sure if you can keep this up on a daily basis and I would settle for a weekly update. In these days leadership is mostly about communicating, explaining why you have...
  15. C

Pending Admin Tasks Thread

Would you please open up an embassy for the Galactic Republic? Thanks!
Back