Pending Admin Tasks Thread

Should be caught up. Asperta, I didn't do the ministry archives because I don't see the need for that extra clutter. We have a subforum in "Inside the Archives" called "Immigration Archives." Its all ending up there anyway, so put old stuff in there

Can somebody PLEASE GIVE ME NAVY MASKING?! I'm sorry for shouting, but really, I have been able to do very little since I was confirmed because I still can't see the ERN HQ, and all of my planned raids are being delayed because I still don't have access.

Just a note, can I get the passwords to Officers, the High Court, and Judicial Training again please? My computer likes to screw me over and reset them for some reason.

Can somebody PLEASE GIVE ME NAVY MASKING?! I'm sorry for shouting, but really, I have been able to do very little since I was confirmed because I still can't see the ERN HQ, and all of my planned raids are being delayed because I still don't have access.
I would hope this is being taken care of...very soon.

umm...how are the citizenship reports going?....
This. Please. It's no good people being welcomed and coming to the forum and then having to wait ages for Citizenship. Please.....
<_< Well aware, thank you.

Just a note, can I get the passwords to Officers, the High Court, and Judicial Training again please? My computer likes to screw me over and reset them for some reason.
What the hell is Officers?

Again, should be fixed.

umm...how are the citizenship reports going?....
This. Please. It's no good people being welcomed and coming to the forum and then having to wait ages for Citizenship. Please.....
<_< Well aware, thank you.

What the hell is Officers?
Nevermind, I don't need that one. Other ones please?

Shoud all be done.

Apparently Anumia has lost his Naval masking as well, so if that could please be restored, then we'd be very grateful.

Back