Admin Task Thread

Clerk accounts still have non-voting member tag. :-(

Rand said:
Clerk accounts still have non-voting member tag. :-(
But clerks are non-voting members, surely? That's kind of the point.

I can't remember what r3n said about this, but he may be able to provide a clerk badge when he has some time. If someone can make one that fits the scheme, I can add it, but I just tried quickly in paint it it looks super distorted and I couldn't find a matching font.

I don't see why they'd be anything more than non-voting.

I don't know what you're talking about *whistles innocently*

Kaboomlandia said:
Dafuq is with the Palatium title?
I was just coming here to complain about that! Also, they've changed their tags to "Sup Chancellor." Is the Chancellery now a soup producer? :unsure:

Also, clerks previously had a special tag. I think they should be distinguished from non-voting members as special accounts with an appropriate tag.

Sup Chancellor was a change R3n made weeks ago. Spacing reasons, if I recall correctly.

Actually no. Calvin might be taking the responsibilities as VP but he wont be Minister. That would take a senate confirmation. So remove Shadow and leave it vacant.

Drecq said:
Actually no. Calvin might be taking the responsibilities as VP but he wont be Minister. That would take a senate confirmation. So remove Shadow and leave it vacant.
Done

I need masking for CA removed from Erebos and Kyorgia per their request and masking removed for Venray, shufordbrian, Solomonc1, and JacobAlanHenson because their nations no longer exist.

Trinnien's name is wrong in either the executive section or the legislative section in the government tab.

zapper said:
Trinnien's name is wrong in either the executive section or the legislative section in the government tab.
Zapper, are you using the signature test skin as your skin of choice? That was the only one that had the typo in his name... :blink:

Back