Admin Task Thread

Artimis
Codelandia
PracningSkeleton

All need CA masking.

And can I get leadership of the CA Leadership Membergroup, and have Kuramia removed from leadership of it.

Thanks much. <3

Ninja Kittens said:
Artimis
Codelandia
PracningSkeleton

All need CA masking.

And can I get leadership of the CA Leadership Membergroup, and have Kuramia removed from leadership of it.

Thanks much. <3
All done.

*sets out plate of cookies*

amerion, wozzy, rose peak, crysanthemum, and kaiser of arkdia need their CA masking removed.

Thanks Mal. <3

I'm sorry for all the work Mal. <3

Can GraVandius be removed as moderator of the Legislative Arena forum, and can Artimis be added in his place, and can Trinnien be removed as moderator of the Mock Legislative Drafting forum.

Thanks much.

FYI, I believe Pope Lexus has been formally Ovation'd, but lacks Honored Citizen masking. :)

He does not receive honored citizen status until his ceremony (see the awards and honors act).

*leaves tray of cake*

Can I have a forum created in the Citizens' Assembly entitled Month in Review, everyone should be able to see it. No special descriptions needed or anything.

Thank you Mal. :D

Ninja Kittens said:
*leaves tray of cake*

Can I have a forum created in the Citizens' Assembly entitled Month in Review, everyone should be able to see it. No special descriptions needed or anything.

Thank you Mal. :D
Done

Before I get into this, sorry for the abundance of work. :p

1. Can the subforum 'Ministry of Regional Recruitment' be renamed to "Ministry of the Interior" and its description being "The Ministry of Interior manages Europeia's recruitment and integration projects."
a. Can the CSO Planning Area under the Ministry of Citizen Integration be moved to under the Ministry of the Interior subforum?
b. Can "Integration Review" under the Ministry of Citizen Integration be archived (I took everything out of it)?
c. Can the "Recruitment Conference Hall" under the Ministry of Interior be renamed to "Integration Project Hall"?
d. Can everything else in MoCI be archived (moved everything out, for the most part)?
e. The Integration Staff joinable group can be rid of an the "Recruitment Staff" joinable group changed to be called "Interior Staff".

2. Can a new subforum be made under "Cabinet Offices and Embassies" and be titled "Ministry of External Communication"?
a. Can its description be "The Ministry of External Communication works on Europeia's external communication projects."
b. Can it contain the subforum, inside, "Europeian Independent Drafting and Research" with the description "Where the Ministry of External Communication fabricates the Europeian Independent and researches possible developments."
c. Can it also contain the subforum, inside, "Dispatch Drafting and Research" with the description "Where the Ministry of External Communication fabricates dispatches for gameside consumption."
d. Can it also contain the subforum, inside, "Gameside Outreach" with the description "Where the Ministry of External Communication creates mass gameside telegrams for regional consumption, as well as works on gameside projects in coordination with other ministries."
e. Can a new joinable group be created titled "External Communication Staff"?

Writinglegend said:
Before I get into this, sorry for the abundance of work. :p

1. Can the subforum 'Ministry of Regional Recruitment' be renamed to "Ministry of the Interior" and its description being "The Ministry of Interior manages Europeia's recruitment and integration projects."
a. Can the CSO Planning Area under the Ministry of Citizen Integration be moved to under the Ministry of the Interior subforum?
b. Can "Integration Review" under the Ministry of Citizen Integration be archived (I took everything out of it)?
c. Can the "Recruitment Conference Hall" under the Ministry of Interior be renamed to "Integration Project Hall"?
d. Can everything else in MoCI be archived (moved everything out, for the most part)?
e. The Integration Staff joinable group can be rid of an the "Recruitment Staff" joinable group changed to be called "Interior Staff".

2. Can a new subforum be made under "Cabinet Offices and Embassies" and be titled "Ministry of External Communication"?
a. Can its description be "The Ministry of External Communication works on Europeia's external communication projects."
b. Can it contain the subforum, inside, "Europeian Independent Drafting and Research" with the description "Where the Ministry of External Communication fabricates the Europeian Independent and researches possible developments."
c. Can it also contain the subforum, inside, "Dispatch Drafting and Research" with the description "Where the Ministry of External Communication fabricates dispatches for gameside consumption."
d. Can it also contain the subforum, inside, "Gameside Outreach" with the description "Where the Ministry of External Communication creates mass gameside telegrams for regional consumption, as well as works on gameside projects in coordination with other ministries."
e. Can a new joinable group be created titled "External Communication Staff"?
All done. For Min Ex Comm I assumed all the subfora should be only accessible via the joinable group.

Typo on EComm's description: The Ministry of External Communication works on Europeia's external communication projects.

Can Recruitment Review in MoI be changed to "Interior Review"?

Also, where did the CSO Planning Area go?

Is it possible to move EComm's subforum to be by the other ministries? It feels weird being below the Embassy area. :p

Back