Admin Task Thread

Please give Assembly masking to Yellow Duck. Thank you!

*leaves cookie*

Done. Although note that we typically pull those flags using an automated service. We'd like to avoid massive numbers of custom flags, in part because the owner of the image could replace it with something else.

Malashaan said:
Done. Although note that we typically pull those flags using an automated service. We'd like to avoid massive numbers of custom flags, in part because the owner of the image could replace it with something else.
Well, RI doesn't currently have a regional flag. I'll look into that.

It's been a while since I had access to a set of region controls, but the founder should be able to upload the flag.

Shin 2.0 said:
As it has been well over a month since requests have been processed to join, please mothball the DAF forums so we can start cleaning up the political party section?

*leaves cookies*
DAF is now archived.

You guys are so quick and observant! He is coming out shortly.

aidency needs CA masking.

If possible, please give carterg3 assembly masking as soon as his wait period ends.

Thank you!

*leaves pizza*

Gordio, eldar, and carterg3 need CA masking please.

Rand said:
Region Inc embassy flag should be changed to http://regioninc.com/styles/polyethylene/theme/images/logo1.png rather than "Region Inc Flag" :p

Thanks!

Malashaan said:

I have undone this change. As Mal pointed out, we pull flags automatically from NS. Adding custom flags here and there defeats the purpose of doing it automatically.

If Region Inc want the proper flag to be displayed, they should just update their in-game regional flag.

Back