Recent content by Yuri R. Somerset

1. Yuri R. Somerset

Punchwood Accused of Soliciting Cabinet Job in Return for Endorsement

I would argue that his seeking the endorsement by offering it as an advantage would be damaging to the other campaign, and even if it were not his intent certainly seemed to be to damage whichever candidate didn't capitulate. I don't disagree with your interpretation of 18, and the courts...
  2. Yuri R. Somerset

I generally view all laws as living documents, they should always be reviewed when it is discovered they are somehow deficient. I hope after the dust of nominations is settled we will see some progress on an investigation/trial so we can establish all sides fairly and not leave this unaddressed.
  3. Yuri R. Somerset

I've been out of the loop for a while, but this seems to be a violation of § 6a & 18 of the Criminal Code. I however am not the AG, but it seems this is something that should be prosecuted, as I get the general feeling this is not what most Europeian's want from their elected officials and...
  4. Yuri R. Somerset

Admin Task Thread

Could I please get a password protected sub forum titled "Editors Office" in the Indagator newspaper. *leaves cheese and fish*
  5. Yuri R. Somerset

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: Indagator Description: News, Information, and Color Editor/Moderator: (Forum name here) Yuri R. Somerset
  6. Yuri R. Somerset

CSO

I just saw 12 June lol. I think it could be worth running though. Their has been some loose talk that indicates something may be brewing there.
  7. Yuri R. Somerset

CSO

Seems like we have the beginnings of a series here. I'll let you get started on this WL. I'll do my best to conduct some interviews this weekend. Malashaan would you mind writing an editorial about your view?
  8. Yuri R. Somerset

The Wire

Would anyone be interested in updating the wire during rhe week? My work schedule has been insane lately and looks to be so through thebend of the month.
  9. Yuri R. Somerset

The EBC Sunday TImes

Sounds good. Just post your threads in the submissions forum.
  10. Yuri R. Somerset

The EBC Sunday TImes

Seems like a good idea mouse. I don't think anyone is handling faux news though atm.
  11. Yuri R. Somerset

Imperium's Articles

Seems good, I'll read it again later after coffee. If you don't mind though from now on just start a new thread for your articles to keep the discussions separate.
  12. Yuri R. Somerset

ForUp - Election Edition

I have nothing else to add unless someone wants to write up about what the navy has been involved in. I was planning to put out an update every two weeks.
  13. Yuri R. Somerset

The EBC Sunday TImes

I need submissions! Feel free to write about what you'd like. If it's extremely off-topic though don't get mad if I reject it. If it's well written though you never know. I'm not going to be too picky.
  14. Yuri R. Somerset

My Job as World Assembly Delegate

Excellent article MD. Thank you. I'm going to put out a paper every other Sunday for now this will definitely ve in it.
Back