The EBC Sunday TImes

This will be the working thread for the EBC Sunday edition. The name is not set in stone though, so hopefully once I can figure out how to get everyone masked in we can start this and get a paper out next sunday.

As it stands right now, I would like for all writers to have their submissions posted by Friday night, or Saturday morning (GMT-4) so that I can proof them and edit them all into a coherent paper for publication on Sunday morning.

Yuri R. Somerset said:
I need submissions! Feel free to write about what you'd like. If it's extremely off-topic though don't get mad if I reject it. If it's well written though you never know. I'm not going to be too picky.
I made a thread with an article that I would be happy to submit.

Yes I will be doing entertainment section. Though like I said before I won`t be available to do it regulery till August but after that I will. May be able to work on it a bit tomorrow though.

Edit: Anything spefic you would be looking for in a entertainment section? I`m thinking reviews, some "celeb watch" as a light hearted faux thing, and maybe cover things like Eurostock or TNP new anthem, or even Osiris`s athem that they are working on.

We should probably get a faux news outlet going. Remember that tabloid idea I told you? Equilism Now? Maybe a Europiea Now!:Where the faux news lies. Krak could do his normal faux news Me and Mouse could do Celeb watch, and maybe someone could do a "Scandalous" collomon where they report on celeb "scandals". That could be rather fun.

kinzvlle said:
We should probably get a faux news outlet going. Remember that tabloid idea I told you? Equilism Now? Maybe a Europiea Now!:Where the faux news lies. Krak could do his normal faux news Me and Mouse could do Celeb watch, and maybe someone could do a "Scandalous" collomon where they report on celeb "scandals". That could be rather fun.
Thy sounds like fun. I would be willing to help.

As long as Yuri and Krak (as Faux new`s father) are on bored we can get started on setting something up. I`m thinking of publishing it bi-weekly if we do start it.

I honestly don't have the time to commit regularly right now, but I'm mostly hoping to contribute as time allows. Right now, most of my free time is being focused on refining some of my GA proposals, but once I get those passed (hopefully! *fingers crossed*), I should have more free time.

kinzvlle said:
As long as Yuri and Krak (as Faux new`s father) are on bored we can get started on setting something up. I`m thinking of publishing it bi-weekly if we do start it.
Im up for that

Finished the enteirment section in the Google doc. Yuri if you can clean up some spelling errors when you put it in that would be great.

Back