CSO

Hey, as part of the CSO Reform we want to highlight what the CSO can do for you and the region. So we want the EBC to publish either an article or a series of interviews or whatever you decide is the right format that highlights prominent Europeians that started their path as AMs. As of now you have me, Vinage, and the Greyjoys to work with. I dont know if anyone besides me will consent to interviews, but I would suspect they would. Ill of course leave the how to more capable writers and editors then me. :D

Seven Deaths said:
Drecq said:
As of now you have me, Vinage, and the Greyjoys to work with.
What am I? Chop liver?
Well, I didnt know if you started as an AM. :) But thanks for volunteering to be featured.

Excuse me for disturbing but could you organise a coup d'etat in trying to become the new ,,El Presidente''? This kind of article could make the EBC very popular :smartass:

I'll see what I can throw together. Anyone else is more than encouraged to submit ideas.

EDIT: NOT for Kaiser's idea... :p

If you want a different perspective, I could talk about the fact I didn't get involved in the CSO for a long time because I didn't see the point, but when I finally got it a shot I got a shot out of it (I'm now AG after all, possibly my favorite job).

So, here are my thoughts. We should prepare a brief article on the CSO and include some testimony from prominent members about how the CSO helped them. Not full fledged interviews. I'm thinking just a brief paragraph. Two tops. Any volunteers to write up the article? In the meantime, I'm gonna send PMs to a few people. Mainly current Ministers and past ones whose experience with the CSO has been positive. Anyone here is welcome to send me a paragraph with their CSO experience for inclusion.

Seven Deaths said:
So, here are my thoughts. We should prepare a brief article on the CSO and include some testimony from prominent members about how the CSO helped them. Not full fledged interviews. I'm thinking just a brief paragraph. Two tops. Any volunteers to write up the article? In the meantime, I'm gonna send PMs to a few people. Mainly current Ministers and past ones whose experience with the CSO has been positive. Anyone here is welcome to send me a paragraph with their CSO experience for inclusion.
I'll volunteer to write up the article. I'm bored and need a project so I mind as well. Have a lot of free time to get this done as well. I've been looking over how you guys want this formatted and I think it's a great idea and something to highlight the importance of the CSO in this region. I would enjoy doing this project and helping!

Seems like we have the beginnings of a series here. I'll let you get started on this WL.

I'll do my best to conduct some interviews this weekend. Malashaan would you mind writing an editorial about your view?

Seven Deaths said:
Would you mind sending me the CSO testimonies when you are done with them for their inclusion in the article?

From what I see we are looking to put this up into a series, with a beginning article about the awesomeness of the CSO with an interview series following the introductory article. If we do that wouldn't we want to have a conclusion article as well summing things up? Would you guys want that done too?

FTR, it looks like this was an old thread - from last year in June. However, it may be worth contacting Pope Lexus X (the VP) to see if he has a new plan for the CSO yet that he wants to unveil or any other information that he wants to share about that process and how/why citizens should get involved with the CSO.

Just a suggestion. :)

Mousebumples said:
FTR, it looks like this was an old thread - from last year in June. However, it may be worth contacting Pope Lexus X (the VP) to see if he has a new plan for the CSO yet that he wants to unveil or any other information that he wants to share about that process and how/why citizens should get involved with the CSO.

Just a suggestion. :)
Yea I actually just noticed that this was from last year. Well shucks. I'll contact him later today and maybe do a brief interview.

Well, the CSO has been in the "news" recently (in the Grand Hall), so I can understand the confusion. It may also be worth trying to contact some of the recent newcomers that have used the CSO to get involved as of late to see if they have any particular thoughts on the process, how it can be improved, what works well, etc.

I just saw 12 June lol. I think it could be worth running though. Their has been some loose talk that indicates something may be brewing there.

Back