Admin Task Thread

(Newspaper Request)

Name of Paper: The Cool Times
Description: Sit back, grab some food, and relax while you read about events unfolding IRL or in Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Cool Spring

Calvin Coolidge said:
(Newspaper Request)

Name of Paper: The Cool Times
Description: Sit back, grab some food, and relax while you read about events unfolding IRL or in Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Cool Spring
Done.

Please archive The Whale in LethoMedia

Yuri R. Somerset said:
Could I please get a password protected sub forum titled "Editors Office" in the Indagator newspaper.

*leaves cheese and fish*

Sloosh said:
Could I get a password-protected subforum in The Scyphozoan called "The Jellyfish's Tank"? Thanks!

Just letting you both know that the admins are discussing what our policy is on this issue. I'll let you know shortly - likely later tonight.

Clerk usergroup can't view the archives.

All done, checking on the Clerk thing.

(Newspaper Request)

The Marnip Show
Description: A radio station that has weekly pieces such as top ten count downs, interviews, and news from Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Marnip

Calvin Coolidge said:
(Newspaper Request)

The Marnip Show
Description: A radio station that has weekly pieces such as top ten count downs, interviews, and news from Europeia.
Editor/Moderator: Marnip
Done.

Malashaan said:
Yuri R. Somerset said:
Could I please get a password protected sub forum titled "Editors Office" in the Indagator newspaper.

*leaves cheese and fish*

Sloosh said:
Could I get a password-protected subforum in The Scyphozoan called "The Jellyfish's Tank"? Thanks!

Just letting you both know that the admins are discussing what our policy is on this issue. I'll let you know shortly - likely later tonight.
You have been granted the requested forums along with a joinable group (rather than a password) to control access. Let us know if you need any assistance with operation of the joinable group or would like any changes.

Kaboom said:
I am unable to see the ENN or either of the papers you just made with joinable groups.
For what it's worth, I can see the papers. Not sure if this is due to the masking difference or not, just letting you know. ^_^

Calvin Coolidge said:
Kaboom said:
I am unable to see the ENN or either of the papers you just made with joinable groups.
For what it's worth, I can see the papers. Not sure if this is due to the masking difference or not, just letting you know. ^_^
I'm guessing that's because you're MinComm. All I see is a bunch of mod names. I don't even see the names of the papers.

Back