The Fall of Ainur?

At just barely a year old, the Region of Ainur, has been declared CLOSED by it's Founder Apollo, who is also a current Citizen and former ranking member of Europeia. In a message sent to the entire Region just five hours ago, Apollo declared the Region closed and suggested everyone move their Nations to Asgard.

TheRoman is my nation located there. To anyone who has spent any time on Ainur's forums in the last month or so, this would come as no surprise. Apollo's activity has been next to nonexistent with only a few posts numbering less than 20. It is not yet clear whether this will be Ainur's final hour or the setup for an elaborate rebuild but it appears that at least one person has taken this to heart and left the Region for Asgard. That would be Ainur's WA Delegate leaving the Region unrepresented.

Many older members of the Region are resisting vehemently to Apollo's statement that the Region is dead. Apollo was on briefly to ask in the Senate who should be given Root Admin on the forum. He also stated that if no names appeared within 48 hours then the boards would go offline. It appears that this particular crisis was averted and some form of Admin access was granted to a couple of select individuals but the situation is far from decided. So far, Apollo has seemed unwilling to hand access to the Founder Nation over to anyone so will the Forum be safe while Ainur becomes just another Founderless Region?

More information to come as it develops. We here at the EBC wish Ainur the best of luck in the coming hours.

Apollo said:
Notolecta said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Well first he lost his Presidential race while he was running with Lethen. Then he became MoI under Sopo. Then he resigned or something from that. Then he created Ainur.
That was part of it, he also wanted a region where he could be the end all be all and no one would be better than him( I have msn logs of this still saved I think). It was part hissy fit over the election and part ego trip.
Haha if I thought that that would actually be an effective idea I dont think I would have given up all the power I had in my own region in order to make. it a republic mate. Kind of sad this is all so important that you 'kept logs' get a life, because its actually much more satifisfying then trying to get one over on someone on a silly internet game.
I'm glad to see you answered my question. <_<

Apollo said:
Notolecta said:
Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Well first he lost his Presidential race while he was running with Lethen. Then he became MoI under Sopo. Then he resigned or something from that. Then he created Ainur.
That was part of it, he also wanted a region where he could be the end all be all and no one would be better than him( I have msn logs of this still saved I think). It was part hissy fit over the election and part ego trip.
Haha if I thought that that would actually be an effective idea I dont think I would have given up all the power I had in my own region in order to make. it a republic mate. Kind of sad this is all so important that you 'kept logs' get a life, because its actually much more satifisfying then trying to get one over on someone on a silly internet game.
I kept the log because I keep logs of every conversion regardless of who it is with or on what medium it is on. Also, apollo, I'm not the one getting a kick out of trying to destroy online communities.

Back