October By-Election and Senate Poll Results

I can count on one finger the number of people who might be responsible for that comment.
I imagine most of Europeia could say the same and would come up with the same name, too.

So who is it, the suspense is killing me
A Buttigeig staffer that's bitter we forced their boyfriend out of the region

But can they see inside the ECP as a resident? Seems like whoever posted the latest diatribe against Bri Shakespeare has internal knowledge about their activity within the ECP
There are certain areas, such as well a person who is doing work with a title would post that work, that residents cannot see, only members can.

So wouldn't whoever posted that be more likely to be an ECP member?

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(1) posted in this thread,
(2) is an ECP member,
(3) has personal+political reasons to beef with the First Minister
(4) focuses their ire (specifically) on a Ministry they were once in charge of

HEM
He's not ECP.

But he is HEM

I can count on one finger the number of people who might be responsible for that comment.
I imagine most of Europeia could say the same and would come up with the same name, too.

But can they see inside the ECP as a resident? Seems like whoever posted the latest diatribe against Bri Shakespeare has internal knowledge about their activity within the ECP
There are certain areas, such as well a person who is doing work with a title would post that work, that residents cannot see, only members can.

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(2) is an ECP member,

HEM
He's not ECP.
Obviously. His acronym is HEM. Not ECP.

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(2) is an ECP member,

HEM
He's not ECP.
Kuramia is really dropping the breadcrumbs here lolllll

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(2) is an ECP member,

HEM
He's not ECP.
I feel like this thread has been nothing but breadcrumbs and a few giant red arrows pointing to neon signs :p

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(2) is an ECP member,

HEM
He's not ECP.
I feel like this thread has been nothing but breadcrumbs and a few giant red arrows pointing to neon signs :p
First off, is this the unofficial ping pyramid cause im in now
Second aex's hints sounds like it might be me, the problem with that is that the comments are too thought out and long for my acorn brain, my comments in these polls are actual dumb. Ex: "what do they do?"
Third, I am still clueless

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(2) is an ECP member,

HEM
He's not ECP.
First off, is this the unofficial ping pyramid cause im in now
Second aex's hints sounds like it might be me, the problem with that is that the comments are too thought out and long for my acorn brain, my comments in these polls are actual dumb. Ex: "what do they do?"
Third, I am still clueless
I'll DM you the Tea.

Back