October By-Election and Senate Poll Results

I can count on one finger the number of people who might be responsible for that comment.
Am I missing something obvious? Is it cause I was gone? I want to know the tea!

For a half-second, mostly because it's 5am and I've been awake for 21 hours now, I considered writing something nasty and completely unrelated to a poll in the next comment section, since I could get it blamed on our favorite anonymous poster. :p

For a half-second, mostly because it's 5am and I've been awake for 21 hours now, I considered writing something nasty and completely unrelated to a poll in the next comment section, since I could get it blamed on our favorite anonymous poster. :p
Indeed, they'd better beware, anonymity can workboth ways.... ?

I didn't even notice the comment to the ECP in that "anonymous" person's response! What a way to out yourself, Mr Anonynmous!

I can count on one finger the number of people who might be responsible for that comment.
I imagine most of Europeia could say the same and would come up with the same name, too.

So who is it, the suspense is killing me
A Buttigeig staffer that's bitter we forced their boyfriend out of the region

But can they see inside the ECP as a resident? Seems like whoever posted the latest diatribe against Bri Shakespeare has internal knowledge about their activity within the ECP

I imagine most of Europeia could say the same and would come up with the same name, too.

But can they see inside the ECP as a resident? Seems like whoever posted the latest diatribe against Bri Shakespeare has internal knowledge about their activity within the ECP
There are certain areas, such as well a person who is doing work with a title would post that work, that residents cannot see, only members can.

There are certain areas, such as well a person who is doing work with a title would post that work, that residents cannot see, only members can.

So wouldn't whoever posted that be more likely to be an ECP member?

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(1) posted in this thread,
(2) is an ECP member,
(3) has personal+political reasons to beef with the First Minister
(4) focuses their ire (specifically) on a Ministry they were once in charge of

Why must you ruin the joke :p

Why must you ruin the joke :p
Sometimes being obtuse is cute!

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(2) is an ECP member,

HEM

I'll give you a hint:

It's someone who has
(2) is an ECP member,

HEM
He's not ECP.

Back