Gossip Column

recently allegated that Associate Justice Cordova I may be stepping away

When did he get demoted? Or was that the private decision of the HEM-Lethen-Anumia aristocracy/dictatorship/oligarchy? :p
This was a long time ago, before I was Chief Justice. I was Associate Justice then.

recently allegated that Associate Justice Cordova I may be stepping away

When did he get demoted? Or was that the private decision of the HEM-Lethen-Anumia aristocracy/dictatorship/oligarchy? :p
I think the term you're searching for is "Triumvirate". Lethen is Pompey, HEM is Crassus.

I'm Caesar :ph43r:

...also, HEM, the word is "alleged", lad. :p

I've always considered myself more of a Brutus....

NCP Planning Takeover?

An independent source states that there are people inside the NCP who are calling for a government in Europeia that should be either fascist or anarchist. Apparently only a small collection of puppets and loyal members inside the Cult of Falconias aswell as a series of armed 'liaison officers' kept the NCP from a formal change in policy.

NCP Planning Takeover?

An independent source states that there are people inside the NCP who are calling for a government in Europeia that should be either fascist or anarchist. Apparently only a small collection of puppets and loyal members inside the Cult of Falconias aswell as a series of armed 'liaison officers' kept the NCP from a formal change in policy.
Lol what?

NCP Planning Takeover?

Who the hell leaked our secret plans would ever believe such nonsense?

NCP Planning Takeover?

Dammit HEM I told you this in confidence....

Good one though made me hyper.gif

I've always considered myself not living in the past. :ph43r:

Back