Gossip Column

This gossip column is defiantly a rag.

Renposa Back on World Stage?

A reliable source has informed ENN that infamous Europeian criminal, Renposa is back on the world stage in the Commonwealth crisis. Allegedly, Renposa has been working behind the scenes to create a new organization with the sole purpose of rivaling the newly re-emerging Aeazen Combine.

This tip off comes from an anonymous member of a foreign intelligence network, who for security reasons wishes his name to be disclosed, however presses onto the public the accuracy of these reports.

However, until verified, all reports much be taken at face value.

who for security reasons wishes his name to be disclosed

:lol:

As I'll continue to maintain, the AC and any organization to rival it are invariably cancerous and shouldn't exist. Aeazer is a disillusioned fool, as is Renposa.

Champagne Jam Planning to Make Presidential Run

According to sources close to ENN, Champagne Jam is gearing up yet another campaign for the Goldenblock. Reports have indicated that he has asked Grand Admiral Lethen to serve as his running mate.

While old suspicious and bitterness from his treason trial have died down, he will now face new charges of inactivity and transparency from the regional scene, if he does indeed run.

And I continue to deny those requests. The man should not be in Cabinet.

I think I'm going to continue to submit off the cuff stories about Falc wanting to take over the region ^_^

Conservatives Sitting Election Out?

An anonymous source has leaked to ENN that the Europeian Conservative Party (ECP) is having trouble to find anyone to pit up against Asianatic and Champagne Jam for the Presidency, and intends to sit this Presidential election out. Rumors have flown around that Kabanatuanistan might run, however his office has confirmed that he most likley will not (however not completely ruling it out) due to his lack of patience for the sort of politics and decorum the Presidency requires.

Federalists Take Early Lead?

Recent polls have shown the Federalists having a slight edge over their others, also echoing a more passionate support base them other parties. As they had a strong lead in a poll that included an option that criticized the region's parties.

You mean that poll from a few weeks ago, or the second poll that I started in which the abstain votes got more, umm, votes than the parties? :lol:

Falconias trying again?

Rumors have reached ENN that Falconias will be running for President this next term. However he is apparently having trouble finding a running mate. It would seem that former President Lexus declined the request of running with the Senior Senator, and it appears hope may already be lost for Flaco.

Another Team on the Horizon?

An anonymous aide within the Europeian High Court has recently allegated that Associate Justice Cordova I may be stepping away from the bench to run for President. The aide states, "Cordova just hasn't had the same passion that he had at the start of his term. There had been alot of talk of him stepping down to 'Go on to better things', and recently we over-heard a conversation with him talking to Former President Nlhp about being his running mate."

This report comes after many many many speculated runs by Cordova. Could he finally be entering the stage?

Lexus going for quadruple?

Sources from with the Office of President Lexus have stated he is probably going for a fourth term. "Alot of calls have been coming in and out," a top presidential consult says, "orders for blank signs/pamphlets have been coming through here, and his week long trip to meet local leaders across Europeia all indicates another run."

By finishing his third term, Lexus becomes the longest ever sitting President. (As he also finished 9 days of Pez201's term when he resigned). Can he from from a triple, to a home run?

*facepalms at the baseball analogy*

Post Count Numbers Come in Low

Due to the convoluted system invisionfree has for keeping track of posts, the fiscal posting month of March is now over. The total number of posts for the month of March (approximation Feb 20th-March 20th) is 8174 which is the lowest posting month since July 2009.

recently allegated that Associate Justice Cordova I may be stepping away

When did he get demoted? Or was that the private decision of the HEM-Lethen-Anumia aristocracy/dictatorship/oligarchy? :p

Back