Gossip Column

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Any gossip I hear that is not worth/reliable enough for a News Article will be posted here. Tiny News nuggets may also be posted. Feel free to PM me any gossip you hear.

Anumia Considering Presidential Run?

An anonymous source affiliated with ENN today has confirmed that Anumia is presently unsure about his future in Europeia. The Vice President is apparently waiting for the "say so" of his present boss, onto whether he will be asked to run with her again. If not, Anumia refuses to address the issue, allegedly saying "To even think of something is to consider it."

At this time, the Presidential field is unknown, with very few potential canidates seeming to be interested in a run.

Sources Abroad Rife Over Europeian Foreign Policy

ENN has recently learned that sources within the break off Commonwealth organization are near livid with the position that Europeia has made on the issue. An anonymous representative from break-off Commonwealth has maintained that this choice was made out bias from President Asianatic, and that the mainland Commonwealth is growing weaker by the day. The representative also stated that "Europeia is Vince's bitch."

ENN has recently learned that sources within the break off Commonwealth organization are near livid with the position that Europeia has made on the issue. An anonymous representative from break-off Commonwealth has maintained that this choice was made out bias from President Asianatic, and that the mainland Commonwealth is growing weaker by the day. The representative also stated that "Europeia is Vince's bitch."
How amusing. Europeia is Anumia and my bitch dammit! :p

EDIT: As is the world. :mellow:

And then, of course, HEM, you sicced LA on me. And everybody on this issue, no matter who they are, is biased. It's called forming your opinions.

The ibt on CW is very amusing. I'd bet LA was the anonymous member of the AC's Commonwealth. :p

And the legitimate Commonwealth is most certainly not growing weaker by the day, if anything we are steadily growing stronger again.

How amusing. Europeia is Anumia and my bitch dammit! :p

EDIT: As is the world. :mellow:
Damn straight!

:lol:

I want to yell at that person :p

EDIT: How long before HEM rumors I'm going to run for President, LIKE EVERY OTHER ISSUE?

Now that you've mentioned it in the Gossip Column itself, I'd say you've done the job for him :p

Europeian Libertarians Planning Power Grasp?

An anonymous source has informed ENN that the Europeian Libertarian Party is planning to dismantle its position as a political party and becoming an unofficial group with the aim of controlling the City Council in an attempt to grab power from the democratic body. The Gossip Column however does recommend, that until verified, this be taken with a grain of salt.

I didn't submit that gossip. I will publish pretty much anything anyone PMs me.

I didn't submit that gossip. I will publish pretty much anything anyone PMs me.
So basically your newspaper is a rag.

Back