ENN Gossip Blog

What led to so many people taking your name as their last name?
They're my descendants. :)
How so?

Are they people you recruited, or are they your actual biological children, or did you 'adopt' them
In the game, there are usually three ways to "have" children.

Through marriage, becoming a step-parent to someone's existing children.

Through adoption.

By "blood" - typically the first adoption is considered the "blood" adoption (ie, true family). For example, Tyranna Lucina Anumia is the blood daughter of Chuck Westwood Anumia (who is my in-game brother - we have no parents though :ph43r:), because she was adopted by him first, thus he is her "real" father. Some time ago however, she decided to emancipate herself from Chuck, and was adopted by myself, becoming my adopted daughter while remaining my blood niece.

A little complicated perhaps, but I think this example illustrates fairly well how things work.

Its an incestual mess.

Lethen now mulling Presidential bid

It's a well known fact that Anumia was planning to run in this Presidential election if Swakistek hadn't stepped into the ring.

"Anumia was geared up and ready to go," ENN special correspondent Paul Krugman reports, "He was planning to run alongside longtime friend Lethen as Vice President, but when Swakistek confirmed his bid, Anumia stepped aside for his very close friend."

But the bug hasn't left Lethen.

"Lethen has had the political bug bite him for a few terms now," John Major states, "He's been moving up the totem pole, and with HEM being back as a full time Chancellor, he's eager to be back in the big chair, and I don't think Swakistek running will stop Lethen like Anumia."

You just make this shit up, don't you? :lol:

Honestly it does.. flail.gif

Back