ENN Election Coverage

Lethen said:
modernsin said:
HEM said:
Anumia said:
My first term had an inaugural speech, and I shall do a final speech in the Grand Hall before long; just got caught up with people IRL today :)
Eh, 10 days into your term isn't an Inaugural Address, no matter what you call it :p
It is when you operate on GAP time. :ph43r:
:gentleman: I'd like to announce a CPA with our newest GAP region, Greater United League of Athenian Governors - GULAG for short. As my first order of business this term, Modern Sin has been volunteered to go as an Architect. Congratulations on being sent to the gulags mate!
Be honest. How long did it take you to come up with that?

Common-Sense Politics said:
Lethen said:
modernsin said:
HEM said:
Anumia said:
My first term had an inaugural speech, and I shall do a final speech in the Grand Hall before long; just got caught up with people IRL today :)
Eh, 10 days into your term isn't an Inaugural Address, no matter what you call it :p
:gentleman: I'd like to announce a CPA with our newest GAP region, Greater United League of Athenian Governors - GULAG for short. As my first order of business this term, Modern Sin has been volunteered to go as an Architect. Congratulations on being sent to the gulags mate!
Probably only about 5 seconds in GAP time. So like 6 hours IRL.

Common-Sense Politics said:
Lethen said:
modernsin said:
HEM said:
Anumia said:
Half a minute? :emb:

HEM said:
Anumia said:
Walk With Me was within 24 hours of being elected in October! flail.gif

Back