former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network - Election Coverage

[flash]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwSF1vk_tr0[/flash]

HEM: "Welcome to our viewers in Europeia and around the world. It is currently just past midnight on the East Cost of North America, and polls should be opening within eight hours. This may not have been a rollercoaster election -- perhaps more of a ferris wheel -- but this time tomorrow, our region will have a new President.

The race is between Foreign Affairs Minister Kraketopia and Speaker Drecq. Kraketopia has upheld a small lead throughout the race, but public opinion shows Drecq as the winner of yesterday's debate.

We will report the results -- in real time -- with input from commentators and Europeian leaders. Stay tuned."

Woah woah woah....

I couldnt get permission to use that coding for videos because I was told it is a threat to the forum.

:/

In fact, from what I was told, it was turned off after I used it to showcase the little videos I made for Euro.

Some needs to explain.

Zenny Anumia said:
Woah woah woah....

I couldnt get permission to use that coding for videos because I was told it is a threat to the forum.

In fact, from what I was told, it was turned off after I used it to showcase the little videos I made for Euro.

Some needs to explain.
I was not aware of such a decision. If that is the case, the solution is easy: I'll happily disable the ability again and remove the video.

No problem. :)

HEM said:
Zenny Anumia said:
Woah woah woah....

Some needs to explain.
I was not aware of such a decision. If that is the case, the solution is easy: I'll happily disable the ability again and remove the video.

No you cant D: We need an investigation.
Benghazi!

but srsly, thanks xD Just didnt know if maybe the decision was changed, I asked them a couple weeks ago for EuroStock and I was disappointed they didnt budge on it.

Zenny Anumia said:
HEM said:
Zenny Anumia said:
Woah woah woah....

Some needs to explain.

No you cant D: We need an investigation.
Benghazi!
Right.... :emb:

I think this exact same issue came up at least once before actually (this was years ago, I think). And it was decided that ENN gets special treatment because it's such a staple of election timez.

HEM said:
It is currently just past midnight on the East Cost of North America, and polls should be opening within eight hours.
You're an SC and the Founder of the region. You can open the polls literally any time you want as of now. :lol:

modernsin said:
I think this exact same issue came up at least once before actually (this was years ago, I think). And it was decided that ENN gets special treatment because it's such a staple of election timez.

HEM said:
It is currently just past midnight on the East Cost of North America, and polls should be opening within eight hours.
You're an SC and the Founder of the region. You can open the polls literally any time you want as of now. :lol:
I'm on LOA :ph43r:

HEM said:
modernsin said:

HEM said:
I'm on LOA :ph43r:
<_<

Glad you pay attention to admin discussions HEM. :p

Though to be fair, R3n and I don't really include the rest of the admins like we should. :emb:

HEM: "And we're are back! Polls are now open all over Europeia, and dozens are expected to cast their votes today!

As of 9:42 AM EST GMT-4, the results are as follows:

Drecq (President)/Elias Greyjoy (Vice President) [IND] 3 (50%)
Kraketopia (President)/Pope Lexus X (Vice President) [IND] 3 (50%)

Just a small, small sample so far of what is yet to come. Thoughts from the panel?"

Paul Krugman: "This is going to be a very exciting day, HEM. Nobody knows what is going to happen, and anybody who says otherwise is lying. I suspect it will be very close."

HEM: "What do you think the impact of the debates will be?"

Jay Leno: "We've been hearing alot dissatisfied voters who are looking for something to determine their vote, so I think they will be important. I don't know if Kraketopia did poorly enough -- or rather, whether Drecq did good enough -- to be an ultimate game changer, but it's possible."

John Major: "I don't know if Kraketopia's LOA helped him either."

Paul Krugman: "The important thing to remember is that both candidates had missteps, so I don't any single mistake will cost them the Goldenblock."

HEM: "We'll be back, right after this."

HEM: "More votes are pouring in:

As of 10:00 AM EST GMT-4, the results are as follows:

Drecq (President)/Elias Greyjoy (Vice President) [IND] 4 (44.4%)
Kraketopia (President)/Pope Lexus X (Vice President) [IND] 5 (55.6%)

Still extraordinarily close, with only a small fraction of the vote in."

Paul Krugman: "Some people have made the point that the establishment vote will go to Drecq. If that is the case, its probably okay if he is losing in the first six hours -- as long as it not by much -- because the semi active citizens who log in toward the end should vote for him --"

Jay Leno: "-- But if that assumption is wrong, he could be in trouble."

Paul Krugman: "Exactly."

HEM: "Let me bring in a fourth member of our panel, former President PhDre."

PhDre: "Sup?"

HEM: "PhDre, what do you think the impact of the debate will be?"

PhDre: "It's really too late in the election cycle for my liking to be honest. Which means it's the very last thing in the voter's mind as he casts his vote today. There's no time for damage control for the loser, and no ability for the winner to gain momentum after a good debate. My reaction after the debate is 'can I just not show up'?

HEM: "Did it help you personally decide who to vote for?"

PhDre: "It made my vote a lot more difficult. I might be waiting until the twighlight of the election to cast my vote."

HEM: "Alrighty, very interesting. Let's ask the entire panel now: who do you think is going to win, and by how much?"

Paul Krugman: "Kraketopia, by a very narrow margin."

Jay Leno: "Kraketopia by a larger margin than we expect."

John Major: "Drecq, by only a few votes."

PhDre: "Too close to tell. If Drecq wins it will be less than 3 votes. If Kraketopia wins, it will be less than 5. Both candidates have done their best not to win the election, now it's in the hands of the voters."

HEM: "Alrighty folks, we'll be back in a bit! Remember to vote!"

HEM: "In the last few hours there has been a surge in voting:

As of 1:50 PM EST GMT-4, the results are as follows:

Drecq (President)/Elias Greyjoy (Vice President) [IND] 6 (33.3%)
Kraketopia (President)/Pope Lexus X (Vice President) [IND] 12 (66.7%)

Kraketopia has built an impressive -- but not insurmountable -- lead. What does this mean?"

Jay Leno: "As I kinda predicted earlier, I think we may be heading for a larger Kraketopia victory than we expected. At the very least, I think the polls will hold true."

Paul Krugman: "In these situations, it depends on who is doing the voting, and we just don't know right now. 18 votes isn't unsubstantial however, so there's only so much time for Drecq to make up ground."

John Major: "The late vote will come out for Drecq. That's my prediction. It will be much closer than what we see now."

HEM: "For the benefit of the candidates and everyone watching, ENN is absolutely not ready to make any sort of projection yet on this race. We still have alot more watching to do."

Why'd you choose Leno, anyway? That guy's a dick.

Lethen said:
Why'd you choose Leno, anyway? That guy's a dick.
These have been my commentators for like 5 years :p

And he was a dick back then too. :p

Back