EBC Improvement Committee

This will be the thread for the EBC Improvement Committee to meet and discuss.

All EBC employees are more than welcome to contribute, and be a part of, this committee.

The purpose of this committee is to improve and better establish the EBC.

We will be working on everything from the management and organization of our forums, to our logo.

This will be an active, exciting process that I for one am happy to mediate.

For our first topic, I would like for us all to talk about the journalist application process and how we can improve it.

The yellow one is perfect! :D

I think you should put the new logo in starting tomorrow. ^_^
Maybe it's just me or my computer, by the yellow one almost seems like a strain on the eyes to me. Is anyone else getting that? If so, I could do a simple black border around the outside and shade the inside some less-offensive color. If not, less work for me. :lol:

The yellow one is perfect! :D

I think you should put the new logo in starting tomorrow. ^_^
Maybe it's just me or my computer, by the yellow one almost seems like a strain on the eyes to me. Is anyone else getting that? If so, I could do a simple black border around the outside and shade the inside some less-offensive color. If not, less work for me. :lol:
No, it's fine.

Lets see...

Between the regular EBC logo, EBC Funny Pages, EBC Cinema, Gamer, Reader, & TV Lounge...six. :p
If you could point me to all of those, I'll take a look and see if I can offer any suggestions here in the next few days! For now, I'm signing out. Only to be back tomorrow at 6:30 AM.... <_<

Lets see...

Between the regular EBC logo, EBC Funny Pages, EBC Cinema, Gamer, Reader, & TV Lounge...six. :p
If you could point me to all of those, I'll take a look and see if I can offer any suggestions here in the next few days! For now, I'm signing out. Only to be back tomorrow at 6:30 AM.... <_<
Well the regular EBC logo you saw already, and the rest actually don't have logos, just giant font words. Cya tomorrow!

Good job on the logo Elias. Its simple, clean, and in truth, very boring. But that is what a news outlet's logo is suppose to look like right?!

The yellow in the EBC Wire is just a bit bright though...I would like that darkened please. ^_^

Good job on the logo Elias. Its simple, clean, and in truth, very boring. But that is what a news outlet's logo is suppose to look like right?!

The yellow in the EBC Wire is just a bit bright though...I would like that darkened please. ^_^
Done. I've changed the color to a more gold-ish look than eye-splitting neon yellow.

Done. I've changed the color to a more gold-ish look than eye-splitting neon yellow.
I'm sorry but I like it as is...this is just ugly and muddied. There are ways to keep it yellow. Just make it a lighter yellow. Oh, and post a WIRE soon!

Back