Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should propagate to the header from the spreadsheet shortly.

In fact, it just did.

I've somehow lost my Senate permissions. Please restore them at your earliest convenience.

Lovely admins, please create a joinable group called "CSO Coordinators" with access to the Civil Service Administration and Intern Center subforums, and then keep the "CSO Interns" group and make sure it just has access to the Intern Center. Please make me and HEM the leaders of both. Thank you very much!

Resolved. However, I think I will need to be the Moderator over the Civil Service areas.

At your earliest convenience, please mask Isaris as the Speaker of the Senate, following the election.

Please remove Kuramia and United Vietussia from the Senate Guests group as per my notice, here. Also, shouldn't I be a group leader for that now? I'm not on the list and Seymour still is.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this but there are some ordinary citizens who haven't been active in a long time yet are still masked as citizens (definitely would have been more than 30 days at the beginning of the presidential term):
96dragon
AstronomerNezz
cjthegoat
Dencello
Elpoundcake
EmTheHuman
Kim jong-un
Pineapleboy
SydneyCaroline
Tyler

There might be a reason for this but I thought that I should just put it on here to help, just in case that there isn't.

Possibly this said:
I'm not sure if you are aware of this but there are some ordinary citizens who haven't been active in a long time yet are still masked as citizens (definitely would have been more than 30 days at the beginning of the presidential term):
96dragon
AstronomerNezz
cjthegoat
Dencello
Elpoundcake
EmTheHuman
Kim jong-un
Pineapleboy
SydneyCaroline
Tyler

There might be a reason for this but I thought that I should just put it on here to help, just in case that there isn't.
Pretty sure Pine is immune because of his HoF status (he isn't masked as HC though; is this a mistake?)

Kaboom said:
Possibly this said:
96dragon
AstronomerNezz
cjthegoat
Dencello
Elpoundcake
EmTheHuman
Kim jong-un
Pineapleboy
SydneyCaroline
Tyler

Pretty sure Pine is immune because of his HoF status (he isn't masked as HC though; is this a mistake?)
I thought that he might be but as you said, he is not in the honoured citizen group so I just put him on to be safe.

This has been resolved. Pine is indeed an Honored Citizen (probably, the records I found are a little hazy on this fact). The rest were mostly people who'd been mis-masked at some point in the last 3 years. Thanks for finding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back