Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousebumples said:
Calvin needs to be masked as the new CA chair. Thanks.

Done.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Also, can my Chair office be un-archived? Office.

flail.gif For the last time, this is why that's should not be archived unless there is no chance that they will be needed again. Note how I unpinned Grav's thread and pinned Calvin's. Note everyone can see that Calvin's is the current one, and nothing needs to be moved to the archive *grumps*

Calvin came to me earlier and mentioned he is incapable of posting in the Senate, which is a permission I was told the Chair mask was supposed to have built-in. Is that needing a correction or should I just add Calvin to Senate Guests myself?

You should generally add him to the guests group (I just did it). He has a standing invitation that you can revoke, so he qualifies as a guest not a full member.

Malashaan said:
You should generally add him to the guests group (I just did it). He has a standing invitation that you can revoke, so he qualifies as a guest not a full member.
Thank you for the clarification.

Can you mask Zapper as a Deputy for comms. He's heading Social Media!

I've got a bunch of threads that were archived in the WA and are missing in the GA Archives, for example. Any change they're hung up in some mysterious admin-only pending/queued section? I think that's a known ZB bug, so I thought I'd hope they were there somewhere ... ??

Mousebumples said:
I've got a bunch of threads that were archived in the WA and are missing in the GA Archives, for example. Any change they're hung up in some mysterious admin-only pending/queued section? I think that's a known ZB bug, so I thought I'd hope they were there somewhere ... ??
all approved

Malashaan said:
This has been resolved. Pine is indeed an Honored Citizen (probably, the records I found are a little hazy on this fact). The rest were mostly people who'd been mis-masked at some point in the last 3 years. Thanks for finding them.
I am close to 100% sure that Pine is not an Honoured Citizen.

Also, don't think those of us using Euro Classic haven't noticed the subtle changes towards the Euro Bright theme. Y'know, the point of it being "Classic" is it doesn't get changed too much... :p

I was just confirmed as AJ, so I should probably be unmasked as AG and remasked appropriately. (Would that be remasked as VC with added court permissions or the other way around? Idk.)

Everything updated. I moved Pine to non-citizen as I believe he was never honored. If anyone has evidence to the contrary, let me know. I also note that the Senate can honor citizens separately from any other honor should the region feel that is appropriate. Pine is from before my time, so I have no comment on the matter.

Sooo, this is weird. Im masked as a Justice, but I can still access Tomlinson and I cant access the stuff the Justice only subforum in the court.

Should be fixed. Let me know if there's any VC stuff you should have access to but don't (I didn't see anything).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back