Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke: They look fine to me, unless you're looking in some spot I'm unaware of.

Karkemo: Village Idiot mod powers given. You already have mod powers over the FWA.

Kraketopia said:

Karkemo: Village Idiot mod powers given. You already have mod powers over the FWA.
For culture is says shuford not Sopo.

zapper said:
Kraketopia said:

For culture is says shuford not Sopo.
They both start with S, close enough :p Done.

Lethen said:
Well, I'll contact Edward and see if he wants to give it one last shot. Thanks for the head's up
Any movement on this?

Just saw someone applied for FRE membership-- I kind of feel bad for newer members who apply for a party that really isn't functional anymore.

Can I get the ability to edit posts in the EBC Wire without showing that I've edited? I know the Clerks have that power, and I was wondering if that could be granted on a subforum level. If not, it's not necessary, but I think it'd make it look cleaner.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Can I get the ability to edit posts in the EBC Wire without showing that I've edited? I know the Clerks have that power, and I was wondering if that could be granted on a subforum level. If not, it's not necessary, but I think it'd make it look cleaner.
I think you should be able to now. Let me know if you can't.

Malashaan said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
I think you should be able to now. Let me know if you can't.
I can't. :(

I looked into it a bit more - it's a forum wide setting, and it can only be set by user group. Sorry.

I can edit the posts to remove the edited by tag of it bothers you.

Malashaan said:
I looked into it a bit more - it's a forum wide setting, and it can only be set by user group. Sorry.

I can edit the posts to remove the edited by tag of it bothers you.
Nah, it's no big deal, just thought I'd ask. Thanks, though. :)

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Lethen said:
Well, I'll contact Edward and see if he wants to give it one last shot. Thanks for the head's up
Any movement on this?

Just saw someone applied for FRE membership-- I kind of feel bad for newer members who apply for a party that really isn't functional anymore.
He never got back to me, I'll go ahead and archive it.

It appears somehow through my multiple masks I lost the power to speak in the Senate as CA chair. If that could be fixed I would be thrilled :)

GraVandius said:
It appears somehow through my multiple masks I lost the power to speak in the Senate as CA chair. If that could be fixed I would be thrilled :)
Should be fixed.

Tonight or tomorrow morning, could you create a forum for the event "Mousetatorship Anniversary Celebration" with the description "Speeches and events to celebrate Mousebumbles's 2nd anniversary as World Assembly Delegate."

The event will go Tuesday-Friday.

Could I have Deputy Minister masking for Culture? (I believe Ervald does but do so too if he doesn't please)

Thank you! :)

Sopo said:
Tonight or tomorrow morning, could you create a forum for the event "Mousetatorship Anniversary Celebration" with the description "Speeches and events to celebrate Mousebumbles's 2nd anniversary as World Assembly Delegate."

The event will go Tuesday-Friday.

Could I also get two subforums, one called "Fun & Games" and another called "Mock World Assembly"? The former needs no description, the latter can be "Draft and Propose fake resolutions for the General Assembly and the Security Council."

Karkemo said:
Could I have Deputy Minister masking for Culture? (I believe Ervald does but do so too if he doesn't please)

Thank you! :)

Yes, this please. :)

Hello. Ive recently lost access to the Senate Prelim forum. I would like it back please. Thank you very much ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back