Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following people have been confirmed by the Senate and should receive the appropriate maskings and permissions, with the previous incumbents of the relevant Offices having the appropriate maskings and permissions removed.
Kaboom as Minister of the World Assembly
JayDee as Associate Justice
JayDee as Minister of Communications

Drecq said:
The following people have been confirmed by the Senate and should receive the appropriate maskings and permissions, with the previous incumbents of the relevant Offices having the appropriate maskings and permissions removed.
Kaboom as Minister of the World Assembly
JayDee as Associate Justice
JayDee as Minister of Communications
Done.

Can I get leadership over Communications Staff, please?

Thanks in advance.

Can you give Punchwood and Darcness Deputy Minister Masking, please?

Also, can you remove my moderator powers over the Written Public Gallery, please? I no longer need it.

Thank you.

Pretty sure I shouldn't be able to see Tomlinson anymore.

EDIT: Ah, whoops. I didn't realize I was still Grand Admiraled. That makes sense then. nvm

Monkey and Calvin Coolidge have been confirmed as Minister of Culture and Grand Admiral, respectively. Please mask them and unmask the former holders of said offices. Thank you.

Should all be up to date. Also updated the header.

Oh. The header should be updated to include Darcness as MoFA. I didnt post here to confirm his nomination since he was already masked. Thanks. :)

Could you add a subforum within the EBC titled "EBC Updates" with the subtitle "Center for updates on events within Europeia."

Then at the top of the page, could you add "Latest from EBC Updates" below "Latest from EBC" in the news section.

Thank you

Can I have leadership over the Foreign Affairs Staff and Foreign Affairs Leadership groups?

JayDee said:
Could you add a subforum within the EBC titled "EBC Updates" with the subtitle "Center for updates on events within Europeia."

Then at the top of the page, could you add "Latest from EBC Updates" below "Latest from EBC" in the news section.

Thank you
This is non-trivial. Talk to me on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back