Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so... I -suck- at reading a calendar. This STate Visit is happening NEXT weekend. Can we shove it back under the Ministry of Culture for now?

Thanks and apologies in advance.

Oh my. Doing it now

Kylia is listed as a Moderator of the Senate, but is no longer a Senator.

Monkey said:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy admins. what's up?

recently 2 (two!) people were approved for a newspaper outlet. here's the proof: http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/topic/8950657/10/#new

if you could make a subforum 4 me, that'd be great. im sure the other person would also appreciate it, but not sure.

thx admins
Thanks for letting us know. No one else had requested the forums. I'm making them now.

I haven't heard from all of the admins, so I'm proceeding on the current consensus. I will create the viewing gallery now. However, we have generally tried to move away from archives as experience has shown that they often end up resulting in lost context for posts, with little upside. If the parliament wants to end discussion on topics, they can be locked and will drop down the forum index fairly quickly given that threads are ordered chronologically by last post. You can also make use of thread pinning if the parliament wishes to highlight certain threads.

Skizzy, you have moderator powers in the Skizzy Grey gallery so I believe you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back