Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please also give Vlaska moderator powers over Saxonia's law index, and JayDee mod powers over all of the Saxonia subforums. Thank you.

The person/people in charge of the Law Clerks joinable group can add you.

Please give Writinglegend moderator powers over Saxonia's Law Index and Office of the Magistrate. Thank you.

All done, header and maskings also updated

The link for the Removal Amendment (2016) of the Procedures Ordinance (2014) is incorrect. The link is to the Third Amendment to Procedures Ordinance (2016), its immediate predecessor. Please correct if possible.

Please remove my Moderation over the FEP subforums and my leadership of the FEP Joinable Group
AND my senator masking pls thx

Please mask me as Speaker. No special admin magic beyond that since I still retain the VC viewing and mod powers seperately from my VC mask from when I was AG. Thank you in advance.

I would like to be given mod powers over the Senate Archives and have the following subfora created in them:
Records
Passed Senate Bills
Failed Senate Bills
Treaties
Nominations
Senate Offices
Misc

All done Drecq. Also did the other things earlier.

Isaris said:
The link for the Removal Amendment (2016) of the Procedures Ordinance (2014) is incorrect. The link is to the Third Amendment to Procedures Ordinance (2016), its immediate predecessor. Please correct if possible.
Is this not something the CA Chair can address?

Please archive the World Assembly Goes Pokémon subforum and delete the WA Pokémon Teams joinable group. Thanks in advance.

uh apparently I'm not a leader of Culture Staff. please fix, thank you!

Please make a forum within MinCult "NES Ovation" with a subforum "Games." Make sure I have mod and Culture Staff have read/write. Thanks.

Writinglegend said:
Please archive this embassy.
Rand said:
uh apparently I'm not a leader of Culture Staff. please fix, thank you!
Both done.

Rand said:
Please make a forum within MinCult "NES Ovation" with a subforum "Games." Make sure I have mod and Culture Staff have read/write. Thanks.
Working on this now. I'll edit when it's done.
Done. If you want specific descriptions for the subforums - or if anyone else needs mods - let me/us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back