Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of Paper: Euro Post & Digest
Description: Hot takes, whimsical obeservations, and sharp analysis of greater American pop culture.
Editor/Moderator: Jahka

These were all done yesterday

The Europeian Cosmopolitan Party's registration has been approved so I am requesting the creation of our own sub-forum.

Name: Europeian Cosmopolitan Party
Sub-forum Description: Inspired by the ideology of Cosmopolitanism, we stand for promoting the wellbeing of others, strengthening Europeia's foreign engagement and furthering cross-cultural dialogues.

I'd also like to request a private sub-forum for ECP members only and the creation of a joinable group for the Party.

Group Name: ECP Members

Private Sub-forum Name: Members' Chamber
Description: ECP Members only. Join today to gain access!

Question:
1) I seem to have the ability to post in the High Court. Is this by design?

2) Kylia is still listed as Cerian in the Imperial Republica Portrait Gallery. Is this by design as well?

Please remove my moderatorship over the CRP forums and give Vlaska mod over them instead. Also remove my leadership of the CRP group and give vlaska that as well. Thanks.

I also need the ECP Members group leaders to be Isaris, Kuramia and Pichtonia and the same people as moderators of our forums. Sorry, I didn't think of that earlier.

All done, now and previously today. Cool Spring, looks like you moved it already. Also updated the header and Discord.

Constie - yes, and that's HEM's call.

XIV said:
Please remove my moderatorship over the CRP forums and give Vlaska mod over them instead. Also remove my leadership of the CRP group and give vlaska that as well. Thanks.
Please give moderatorship powers to Darcness too. And also move Darcness and Cool Spring into leadership of the joinable group as they are my deputies.

You gave Jahka a Minister masking instead of Attorney General. Whats next deleting the EBC :) . JK ofc.

Forgot about this. Sopo told me to request control over the States (see forums, leader over JGs) to support him. As I am the Minister-in-charge here I do not think this should be an issue. Thank you.

Constie said:
Can one of the Admins stop these pop up ads that are making the forum impossible to use?
On mobile, I'm assuming?

Yeah, on the mobile. In fact, an ad just posted up when I was posting this. It took multiple attempts to post this message.

Le Libertia said:
Yeah, on the mobile. In fact, an ad just posted up when I was posting this. It took multiple attempts to post this message.
It's adware spam. I can create a support ticket to see if zeta developers can look into it, but this kind of stuff is very hard to root out based on my understanding.

Rand said:
Forgot about this. Sopo told me to request control over the States (see forums, leader over JGs) to support him. As I am the Minister-in-charge here I do not think this should be an issue. Thank you.
Done.

For the record, the other above requests were all done yesterday.

Can the admins ban me for 6 hours on the charges of multi posting? I think a ban will serve me right. But only 6 hours ban please!

Thank you in advance for considering this post, banning me and reforming me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back