Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We don't enact self-imposed bans lightly. Instead of being punished, just learn from it.

Jahka said:
Can Aditya and Cool Spring be added to the Law Clerk group, please?
Did I not make you the leader of the Joinable Group...?

Drecq said:
Please mask Calvin Coolidge as CA Chair. Thanks.
Could I also get leadership over the CAAB and CA Leadership joinable groups as well?

EDIT: Also, someone keeps archiving the old Chair offices. If it's not too much trouble could mine be removed from the CA archives? I use it rather frequently for speeches and announcements.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Drecq said:
Could I also get leadership over the CAAB and CA Leadership joinable groups as well?

EDIT: Also, someone keeps archiving the old Chair offices. If it's not too much trouble could mine be removed from the CA archives? I use it rather frequently for speeches and announcements.
Done on the joinable groups.

Do you have a link to your old Chair Office? There's 54 pages in the CA Archives - and I can't remember when you were last Chair to search by date. I'd be happy to move it back if you don't mind helping me find the thread in question. :)

Re: "someone keeps archiving" - if I had to guess it's probably other CA Chairs. Not sure if it's worth having a discussion in the aforementioned Leadership forum, with regards to "best practices" for CA Archiving. However, there's so much leadership turnover there that it's probably difficult to set any solid standards, unfortunately.

Mousebumples said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
Drecq said:

Do you have a link to your old Chair Office? There's 54 pages in the CA Archives - and I can't remember when you were last Chair to search by date. I'd be happy to move it back if you don't mind helping me find the thread in question. :)

Re: "someone keeps archiving" - if I had to guess it's probably other CA Chairs. Not sure if it's worth having a discussion in the aforementioned Leadership forum, with regards to "best practices" for CA Archiving. However, there's so much leadership turnover there that it's probably difficult to set any solid standards, unfortunately.
Here's the office.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Mousebumples said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
Drecq said:

Here's the office.
Moved to the Leadership forum - http://s6.zetaboards.com/Europeia/forum/59403/

I moved this topic to the Written Product Gallery... and accidentally left a link in the Ministry of Communications forum. I know we don't like to delete content, but in this case, can I get the link deleted?

You can delete redirects without affecting the moved thread. Check that for me, just in case.

Lethen said:
You can delete redirects without affecting the moved thread. Check that for me, just in case.
We're all good. Thanks!

Calvin Coolidge said:
Bump. I still don't have moderation power in the CA.
As far as I can tell, you should have CA mods already. Both the admin settings (and the main page listing) of CA Mods includes your name - and the same goes for each of the subforums. :unsure:

Mousebumples said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
Bump. I still don't have moderation power in the CA.
As far as I can tell, you should have CA mods already. Both the admin settings (and the main page listing) of CA Mods includes your name - and the same goes for each of the subforums. :unsure:
Strange, it seems to be working now. Thanks. :emb:

Could you please give me moderatorship over Parliament subforum in Saxonia Inner Sanctum. I have been elected speaker Thank You!

Vlaska said:
Could you please give me moderatorship over Parliament subforum in Saxonia Inner Sanctum. I have been elected speaker Thank You!
This is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back