Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to remove Minister maskings until your replacements have been confirmed

It was only one or two terms ago that we had outgoing Ministers trying to finish up work that was made impossible to finish because of losing all the privs of the minister masking. That, and sometimes the confirmation process can take longer than anticipated. I'd rather an outgoing Minister give some guidance - or even just engage with eager newcomers that may not realize that we're in a transition - than no one at all, for example.

Someone screwed up masking permissions and all of a sudden regular citizens can post in the Swakistek Conference Hall. Please fix.

Kaboom said:
Someone screwed up masking permissions and all of a sudden regular citizens can post in the Swakistek Conference Hall. Please fix.
That's intentional. The purpose of the Swakistek conference hall is in the name; it is a conference hall. It is intended to be a place where Senators can have discussions with individuals who are not authorized to speak on the Senate floor. Speaker Rand briefly made it so that posting privileges were the same on the Senate floor and in the conference hall, but that defeats the purpose of having a separate area, so that change was rolled back some time ago.

Malashaan said:
Speaker Rand briefly made it so that posting privileges were the same on the Senate floor and in the conference hall, but that defeats the purpose of having a separate area, so that change was rolled back some time ago.
:hai:
I thought it was still valuable to separate bills and confirmation hearings. We have enough problems with the Senate forgetting to do the rest of its job during confirmations, and I didn't want to provide further distraction from those bills.
sorry I'm not supposed to post here

Edit: a legitimate admin request!

Move this post to the Family Registry Office, maybe?

Aditya Republic said:
Please update Europeia's WFE. The President and VP's name need to be updated
The WFE is not the domain of the admins.

Coherbia said:
My application for a newspaper was approved and I would like a subforum when someone gets time.
Name? Description? You as moderator, ofc.

Lethen said:
Coherbia said:
My application for a newspaper was approved and I would like a subforum when someone gets time.
Oh, apologies. Forgot to include the important bits. The Europeian Chronicle as the name, description of, "An overview of Europeian politics and current events."

Aditya Republic said:
Lethen said:
Aditya Republic said:
Well then, my bad. Whose domain is it anyway?
Founder (HEM) or World Assembly Delegate (Malashaan). Both of which are admins, technically, just not in that capacity.

Rand said:
Aditya Republic said:
Lethen said:
Aditya Republic said:
Well then, my bad. Whose domain is it anyway?
Founder (HEM) or World Assembly Delegate (Malashaan). Both of which are admins, technically, just not in that capacity.
I'll change it. I didn't have that authority a while back - I didn't realize I'd been granted it :unsure:

Coherbia said:
Lethen said:
Coherbia said:
Oh, apologies. Forgot to include the important bits. The Europeian Chronicle as the name, description of, "An overview of Europeian politics and current events."
Done

The following have been confirmed by the Senate and should be masked for their position (including having joinable group leadership)

Grand Admiral: Kylia Quilor
Interior: Coherbia
Foreign Affairs: Darcness
Radio: Cat
Comms: Rach
World Assembly: XIV

CSP is still in the 'Grand Admiral' Group. And while he will certainly remain in the Admirality joinable group, he's not the GA anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back