Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a particularly persistent pop-up ad (probably a scam) from a website called ingmatic.com that is making it difficult for me to access the forums. Not sure if this is unique to me; if not, a word to the folks at Zetaboards might be in order.

I believe I might be getting the same thing an it's not just here either. KoGB forum is having this issue too.

Install an adblock. I reccomend ublock origin if you are on firefox

JayDee said:
What about safari on your iPhone?

Or Chrome on your laptop?
I'm on Safari (iOS), with pop-ups blocked. Still having problems.

Again, I know our admins can't fix this, but a note to the Zetaboards folks might help.

Please give Diplomatic masking to Premier Vukovic and Alain of Aldeara, and create an Embassy subforum for Olympia.

Thanks!

Bumping to let you know I still need Deputy Minister masking for Comms

Could you create a new main page forum in the Red Light District or Political Parties & Societies (HEM suggested Red Light but the latter might make more sense) called "States of Europeia" with the description "Sign up to join and participate in Europeia's state system."

Inside, could you create three subforums called "State A", "State B", and "State C" with no descriptions for now. Each should also have an additional subforum called "State A Private" etc with a joinable group for each state. They'll have real names and descriptions decided later by their members.

Could I have mod powers over all of this?

FYI, HEM and Writinglegend have been consulted about this setup. If there are any issues please let me know, but I think this is the best way to go. Sorry it's complicated.

All done. Also probably messed up Mac's masking, but what joinable group - if any - is the AG in charge of?

Lethen said:
All done. Also probably messed up Mac's masking, but what joinable group - if any - is the AG in charge of?
Law Clerks, at the very least.

I believe CSP needs the Honored Citizens masking.

EDIT: I was accidentally given mod powers in one of the States. Can you remove this?

Please Archive the embassy subforums for Aincrad and All Nations.

Also, I'm having difficulty locating the Embassy subforum for Olympia. Was it created?

Fixed Darc, and Vlaska we don't delete threads as a policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back