Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the Republic of Channel Island to have their forum side embassy closed. I also need Roavin masked as an ambassador.

Please move HEMs ovation ceremony to the Europeian Station with all the proper viewing privileges associated with it; and put up the HEM banner.

XIV said:
Please move HEMs ovation ceremony to the Europeian Station with all the proper viewing privileges associated with it; and put up the HEM banner.
Banner being put up shortly, but what permissions do you want for this? Citizens and non-voting/diplomats?

Lethen said:
Realistically the ease will be there with either option :p Will all the content be moved from there into the Mockingbird, or do you need to keep the CA Publications subforum for content not being moved?
Just move all content from the CA publications subforum into the new one in the LM Media Centre and feel free to archive the CA publications subforum.

Done UV. I moved and renamed the entire forum.

Could you make a private form in The Ministry of Radio that only radio staff can access and title it "Radio Choice Awards" with the following description: Join us to celebrate the past year of radio!

And also make a subforum titled: Speeches
And another subforum titled: Off-Air Fun

And give me mods over both <3

Punchwood needs moderation over the FEP Subforums and leadership of the FEP Joinable group. Thanks!

At 8:30 PM EDT could you move RCA to the Station and provide all necessary viewing privileges? Thank youu <3

Leo said:
Punchwood needs moderation over the FEP Subforums and leadership of the FEP Joinable group. Thanks!
More a question for Punchwood than you, but do any of the current FEP mods or joinable group leaders need to be removed?

But this is done.

Cat said:
At 8:30 PM EDT could you move RCA to the Station and provide all necessary viewing privileges? Thank youu <3
I think someone else already got this, but if something is wonky, let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back