Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aditya, I'm going to wait until your citizenship is approved before I do any of this stuff, but I want to let you know that I'm going to deny the request for a name change. The non-latin characters can cause issues in some mobile browsers, so you're going to have to stick with Latin characters for the time being. Sorry!

Darcness said:
Aditya, I'm going to wait until your citizenship is approved before I do any of this stuff, but I want to let you know that I'm going to deny the request for a name change. The non-latin characters can cause issues in some mobile browsers, so you're going to have to stick with Latin characters for the time being. Sorry!
Thats not a problem

Can you remove diplomatic masking from Dinoium (member #7,307) as he was never assigned as an ambassador by TNPs MoFA please and thank you?

All done.

Prim, I'll deal with that account when I do the next round of cit updates (which should be in a week or so)

Cool cool, randomly stumbled on it when looking through the discord server offline list --

Comrade Prim said:
Cool cool, randomly stumbled on it when looking through the discord server offline list --
I did take away their Discord masking

Hey, Europride has been over for 6 days now, should it not be archived?

Please archive EuroPride.

Please archive the following newspapers:
The Euro Independent
Britannian Kingdom: BBC
Monkey's Musings
Random Thoughts 2.0
La Gazzetta di Montalcino
American Elections with North Cascades
The Vegetable
Taters Gonna Tate
The Poetic Paperback

Kuramia said:
Please archive the following newspapers:
The Euro Independent
Britannian Kingdom: BBC
Monkey's Musings
Random Thoughts 2.0
La Gazzetta di Montalcino
American Elections with North Cascades
The Vegetable
Taters Gonna Tate
The Poetic Paperback
I need to get clarification on something before I can do two of these (The Euro Independent and Britannian Kingdom: BBC), but the others have been done.

Sopo said:
Please archive EuroPride.
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back